OA Statistics

No S8? Bloody peasants

2 Likes

Pasta with ketchup? Only in Austria! :gabriel:

I think I am just going to go with this now. It’s easier :laughing:

1 Like

No fans of Motorola?

Wait G4 IS listed.

I had the Motorola Rokr back in the day, bizarrely the first mobile with iTunes/an iPod on it, and swore to myself I would never ever buy another Motorola because it was such an utter piece of shit.

Picture 17 year old me sat in my English Lit class with my unlocked phone in my pocket, and it pocket opens iTunes and starts playing All Saints - Never Ever at full volume. Because the piece of shit was so slow and unresponsive I couldnt get the music to stop playing for 30 seconds, which let me tell you, is a long time for rather uncool music to be playing at full volume in a silent English class. Especially when you are 17 and unsuccessfully trying to mack a couple girls in that class.

My face pretty much went the shade of our 05/06 Highbury tribute kit

So yeah. Motorola. Never again.

13 Likes

Stop :rofl::rofl: having to bite my lip so hard so I don’t burst out laughing at my desk ffs :joy::joy:

Much worse happened to me in a French lesson.

I had one of these and it had a button that would instantly open the music player. I must have somehow pressed it whilst it was in my pocket and one of the worst songs possible started playing, Ambitions as a ridah and I’m sure you know how that song starts :joy:

4 Likes

That was an absolutely fantastic phone though, I had one of those and loved it

:cristo:

Best phone on the market rn

Did everyone not have a walkman circa 2006/08 I had the white version of it.

Was the iPhone of its day lol

The cheaper version of the s8 is out in April (a8) it has some updated things for 2018 aswell. Looks really good. Gonna get that when it comes out :heart_eyes:

I needed complete context. Well done Motorola.

1 Like

I used to face these issues when the headphone jack would come out & I would be listening to cheesy songs.

Thank goodness someone fixed that shit.

What happened to the site, crashed with all the Mkhitaryan madness ??

1 Like

That’s what I thought straight away, but the IP still works.

2 Likes

Alexis sold, site down. Pussies.

1 Like

Working hard to fix the domain :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Lol I only found the backup site through the OA twitter account.

Been trying to get on the actual site since 17:45 :joy:

What’s happened?

2 Likes

Domain working for me now

1 Like

Same

1 Like

Still not working for me

1 Like