Östersunds FK vs Arsenäl (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

You’re back!

3 Likes

Yay @Persona is back from his monthly masturbation marathon.

6 Likes

Last night I had a dream that Welbz put us 3 - 1 up at old trafford. Then I awoke to the news Laca is injured. Good omen?

Thx 4 the nudes bbe x

2 Likes

Welcome back you fake britton!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/jeorgebird/status/963457547368910848

:grimacing:

Open to correction on this but there is usually a b list for players under 21. Would be bizarre if we’d submitted that list with just Eddie’s name on it

1 Like

Would be epic to win the Europa League with :welbeck: and Nketiah :kos2:

Who would you start up front ? Welbz or Eddie ?

Eddie.

1 Like

Welbeck in the first leg and Eddie in the 2nd leg assuming we do a good job this week.

1 Like

City going away and spanking Basel 4-0. Spurs going away to Juve and outplaying them for 80mins. And we’re gonna go to fucking ostersunds and make a meal of it.

4 Likes

No, we will be fine. Relax.

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I just don’t know how to call this, with the cold weather I can see a few of our prima donna lot not been up for it. I wouldn’t be surprised if we lost or drew this, I really wouldn’t. With the way Wenger arrogantly treats Europa League I wouldn’t be surprise if he rests a few players either. With no striker of quality of note to fall back on and our dodgy defence, I don’t see this been as easy as some think it be.

We’ll win it at home to get through but this will be a struggle

I go 1-1.

1 Like

He is gonna play our strongest team.

This is the match where Ostersund‘s Mukiibi wants to have words with Wenger about how he sets up the team.

So don’t fret, Ronald has us covered :sunglasses:

2 Likes

early FA cup elimination has something to do with it, fuck right off you know your job hangs in the balance for getting in the CL. Just last season you didnt like the Europa as a route to the CL but now all of a sudden when it suits you and you know we have fucked our chances in the league it is all of a sudden something we should go full strength in…fuck off old man!

Tactical masterstroke from Big Weng! :heart_eyes:

I just want to win trophies so i don’t care how we win them.
Is Wenger being reactionary once again? Yes, of course. The man will never change his approach so let’s just hope for the good.

2 Likes