Östersunds FK vs Arsenäl (UEL Round of 32 1st Leg)

Edited the title. Anyone know if that’s the correct spelling?

You’ve spelt it correctly.

yup especially if you say it like this guy

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/charles_watts/status/963741514869432321

5 Likes

Welbeck is a donkey but he’s our donkey. Lets get behind him tomorrow. Hat trick for dat guy :welbeck:

5 Likes

Do we think Welbeck will play in the first leg? With his knee trouble, will that risk him on a plastic pitch? Imagine if we lost him to injury again and had to win the Europa League with Monreal up front!

Are you sure we are playing?

Well Aubemayeng, Lacazette and Giroud definitely can’t play so he has to be a shoe in

Or…

https://twitter.com/MrArsenicTM/status/963795430810247173

4 Likes

I quite like the idea of a snood-wearing Özil running the channels as a ‘false 9’. The snow would melt before we get close to scoring :smile:

3 Likes

Interesting :thinking:. Would be a good move, imo. He can favour our midfielders coming from behind by playing in that position.

Welbeck is bambi on ice in normal conditions so I can’t wait to see him play in snow

6 Likes

Will you 3 be undertaking small scale pillaging, burning and general manseed-spreading along the east coast? :sunglasses: The Danelaw was some impressive work, pretty much subjugated the entire English nations bar Wessex in 10 years. Fuck Brexit, we need another Den-vasion

2 Likes

Only if you ask nicely, OI OI! LADS LADS LADS

But yeah, I feel like the UK could do with a strong dose of some Danish common sense.

Do you watch Vikings?

We’ve already got some. :wink:

1 Like

Seriously ppl think we could lose this? Lmoa no fucking way, we are gonna pound this lot into submission. I’ll be very surprised if we don’t win by 3 goals or more.

1 Like

If it gets postponed when will they play the game ? doesn’t the Europa League become a logjam with the 4th Round not long after the 3rd Round ?

There’s 3 weeks between the ro16 and ro8 where they could fit in another game.

2 Likes

I very much doubt it’s going to be postponed, unless something dramatic happens to the pitch overnight

No, Vikings is too violent for me, I just like the idea of you rocking up in a longboat somewhere with your Swedish crew and taking up where your great (x15) grandad left off :smile: Yes I know I’m strange

1 Like