Our next 8 games

We are usually good at putting a run together against shit oppositions.

1 Like

Is the Doncaster game on tv anywhere?

Edit: Never mind

Have to be winning at least 6 of those as a bare minimum

1 Like

We’ll win all of those games. All shit teams

1 Like

Yeah some real peaches in there… should definitely zoom up to 5th-ish in the league and take care of the cup matches as well. Nice to start that run with a positive result today.

West Brom will frustate us, need an early goal in that one. The rest should be winnable. But how many times have we thought that!

All of them are winnable, could see Everton hitting back against us as Koeman does seem to get one over Wenger, wouldn’t be as cocky as you A4TT for the three points. West Brom could be a toughie as Pullis style of play hurts us too but I think away from home they aren’t as dangerous imo. Brighton, Watford and Swansea I expect 9 points. The EL games, could be tough going as these teams play better at home, think we beat Bate but RSB might a tough one.

I think we win all of them bar West Brom and Everton, I could see slip ups in them games. Hope I’m wrong though. To get top 4 cause, I don’t think we be challenging for the title, we need to win all the PL games on that list.

1 Like

Hate Pulis. Want 3 at least :hipster:

I think Everton away remains difficult for us even if they have shit form. Koeman can set up his team to only react and defend and we will have the ball a lot without doing anything. Wouldn’t be suprised if that game ends in 0-0.

2 Likes

Yeah, Koeman like so many other managers really has Wengers number

Sounds about right

1 Like

The way I pronounce ‘Ronay’ sounds exactly the same as how someone from Essex/London would say ‘Rooney’ :laughing: You’re welcome