Petr Cech

I hope they take him.
All those Chelsea fans laughing at him & us, deserve this.
If there is karma, this will happen.

Petr Cech rapping. Back by popular demand…

“I can’t wait to go fucking home!” :laughing:

1 Like

:joy:

He should’ve gone for Ice Cube’s: You Petr Cech yo self, before you wreck yo self

1 Like

Thought he was a drummer :xhaka:

I’ll ship him out for a couple of millions.

Time to cash in.

1 Like

Fantastic display today.

2 Likes

He was actually really good against Chelsea. Even saved two penalties, albeit very shit penos.

He won’t be turning any corners as he’s well over the hill, but I hope the new coaches can squeeze any form Cech has left in him.

2 Likes

He was actually, at least from the highlights

We know he is past it, but we want at least to have a reliable back up.

I think Cech will start the season as No. 1. With Leno starting in the cups & europe.

3 Likes

The save from Morata is actually rather good. It’s not well placed but hit hard and mostly the keeper won’t have time to get down quick enough.

He had a great game but I think Leno is bought to play. Maybe Cech will start the season but I have a feeling Leno will take over during the season.

Yeah I won’t be surprised if that’s the case, but given Cech’s form in the last 18 months it’s rather underwhelming if Leno isn’t our no 1.

1 Like

Aussie we have a new manager. Give everyone a clean slate haha. Only fair

1 Like

Tbh I think goalkeeper is the least position impacted by a incompetent manager.

1 Like

Got to say im underwhelmed at the thought of Cech being our number one this season. Wasnt very good last season and keepers dont turn that form round at his age.

1 Like

More buffoonery from Cech.

3 Likes

Get in the :put_litter_in_its_place:

2 Likes

If Leno isn’t better than Cech it’s truly a baffling signing.

3 Likes

Wasn’t bad at all today. That first goal is absolutely not his fault. His vision is blocked and Sterling is just allowed to run around with nobody closing him down.

1 Like

Yes he was apart from stopping Augero one on one.

Leno needs to start next week.