Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

It’s raining green, what a dream job.

If true it’s good value for a world class striker IMO.

Especially in this market.

1 Like

If he continues scoring at the same rate, we can sign over the rights to the Emirates to him for all I care

1 Like

Worth every penny so far.

2 Likes

It’s only about 80k a week more than Walcott was getting, so he’s definitely worth it.

I think it’s a “this isnt wages” accounting thing.

1 Like

It’s still taxable income

Ok. And?

It kind of says allot about this club that United pay a bonus on winning the PL and we pay the bonus for finishing 4th

If I played for Arsenal I’d rather have a bonus for finishing in the top four that I might win instead of a bonus for winning the league that I’m very unlikely to ever see.

1 Like

Maybe but perhaps it sheds a little light on the motivations behind players folding like a deck of chairs in a title race but playing like their in a title race when top 4 is under thread. Was it 2013 we got 90 points from 38 games? And didn’t we manage 45 points twice in the second half of seasons when top 4 was almost impossible? Imagine if our players didn’t have a top 4 bonus and only had a PL title bonus, maybe they’d try a little harder when they have to do a bit more for their bonus.

Well the player would never get paid if the bonus was for winning the title with us. Top 4 is much more a sensible clause. Especially when we can’t compete with the money clubs.

He definitely has a win the PL bonus. They just haven’t reported it on account of how laughable the notion is.

1 Like

Another Auba special - guy is master of that late run deep into the box to deflect the ball into goal… love the guy.

Such a poacher

13 games

10 goals, 4 assists

:fire:

1 Like

So he’s now overtaken Morata for Prem goals?

Hahaha I knew this guy was a great striker and worth every cent we paid.

1 Like

I think we should have signed him earlier :sunglasses:

1 Like

I remember a couple of Arsenal mates trying to tell me Lacazette was better than him in the summer, I knew Auba was the superior striker.