Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

David Unsworth wasn’t a 100 goal striker was he :kissing_heart:

Ehm. That is a pretty big difference…

3 Likes

Is this guy any good ?

Are you a bit shit at fractions lad?

13 Likes

It’s not bad having a great penalty taker, it’s just better for the comparison to leave them out as they can skew the numbers quite a lot.

1 Like

Listened to today’s Arsecast and some serious concerns about how he fits into the side, especially when we’ve got a pretty similar type of forward like Lacazette already. Can’t turn down a world class forward when you get the chance, hopefully we’re buying with Wenger’s successor in mind, somebody who can find a system to get the best out of two top strikers.

On penalties, can we just get someone who can save them for a change?

4 Likes

I’d rather we just stopped giving them away so fucking often.

6 Likes

Yeah, that too.

Have a feeling Chelsea are gonna take him from under our nose.
https://twitter.com/yousefteclab/status/954484538750717952

https://twitter.com/yousefteclab/status/954485006369468416

Chelsea are getting Dzeko.

That would be typical and I can totally see it. Have no idea why they aren’t in for him anyway.

Chelsea just got Emmerson and Dzeko from reports today. Chelsea have Morata and clearly want a target man. Auba is clearly ours if we can get out of our own fucking way for once.

1 Like

He’s probably not the best fit for Conte, he doesn’t seem to care much for 9s that are limited with their back to goal which is why Michy has so few minutes despite him being a very useful player in the box.

But Aubameyang is no Michy, you’d think they’d still have some interest in a player of his quality.

This is Aubas response to the BILD journo that put him on blast and their exchange after… :popcorn:

https://twitter.com/Aubameyang7/status/954488833520922630

1 Like

Very little between them.

Don’t really find these antics amusing or funny. He’s treated Dortmund with tons of disrespect.

1 Like

Hmm…

2 Likes

About two or three seasons ago he would have been perfect for us.
He was one of the top strikers in Europe playing in a great Dortmund team.
I still think he would do a great job for us and would be an upgrade on Lacazette, who hasn’t really found hi form yet.
Although if Wenger keeps leaving him out, or taking him off early in games, that’s not going to help his confidence much.

Yeah signing their shirts and everything…

Why does everything these days have to be antics and outrage? In these situations I’m pretty sure it’s the club that tells the player to fuck off if they’re not 100% focused, not the players saying I refuse to play for you today. If they really wanted him to watch they could have forced him to come and sit in the stands or on the bench. I highly doubt his orders were you will not come with us to Berlin, but you must sit at home and watch it. He’s out of there. I can’t really see how it matters.

The only stupid thing maybe is risking injury playing with amateurs while his club is trying to sell him.

1 Like