Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Signing the shirt of a fan means absolutely nothing - it’s just a nice thing to do for any football fan regardless of his situation with the club.

A club shouldn’t feel the need to suspend a player if he acting in the correct professional manner. I don’t think the ‘100% focused’ aspect come into this, it’s clear Aubameyang been completely self indulgent and neglected his fellow team mates and team functions, their right to suspend him for acting this way because it’s a detriment to the team. There no way you can defend this behaviour.

I don’t like the antics whilst he’s suspended because its a clear sign of disrespect to the club. It obvious he hasn’t learnt anything and he doesn’t acknowledge his own wrongdoing

It matters because the situation is another instance of clearly unprofessional behavior resulting in another suspension. Why is he behaving like this? What have Dortmund done to him? Is this the sort of character we want to import?

If we are indeed signing him, I’d have more concern if he was a younger player and doing this sort of thing really. Ideally, at his age now, we’d be getting near 3 seasons of him until his legs start falling apart and by that point, our trusty bunch of transfer experts at Arsenal will have already identified the next Ronaldo Luís Nazário de Lima :ramsey:

2 Likes

Osman sounds like Ornstein. God bless the people who start with O!

The guy is just an arsenal fan posting a link to welt luca. Just like we posts links on here

2 Likes

I was kidding :wink:

2 Likes

Hurry the fuck up

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/osmanzthegooner/status/954703733694369793

2 Likes

Low balling, isn’t that around £40m. Either we get a great deal or feck it up.

1 Like

While I’m not convinced this guy/kicker knows anything that supposed offer sounds ever so Arsenal/Arsene.

1 Like

Kicker is supposed to be one of the more reliable ones. But without a link to the original source; grain of salt indeed.

So is this happening or not?

Probs not

The original article.

The Premier League club offers the BVB for a change of its striker a sum of the equivalent of just over 50 million euros.

That should not be enough, however, to buy the Gabonese out of his 2021 ongoing contract. Under sixty million euros, Westphalia will certainly not let the top scorer of the past season pull.

And Dortmund CEO Watzke confirms the bid

“I can confirm Arsenal have made an enquiry, the figure has been named in England and we won’t comment.”

For an opening bid, it’s not an embarrassing one - which is what I was expecting from this football club.

JFC he’s really cunting it up.

It would have been if they had offered just a bit more.
Say £40m and £1 :wink:

Fair safe to say if we do sign him, he’ll be leaving under a cloud at some point based on that.

Well I hope they don’t find the offers insulting. Dortmund seem pretty pissed over this whole situation, let’s just get the deal over the line before they tell us to fuck off.

This is gonna last until deadline day if it even happens when there is no reason for it to. :xhaka:

5 Likes