Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (signed, sealed, delivered)

Time to unleash the beast :henry2:

4 Likes

“YO PIERRE” IS TRENDING!! :joy::joy::joy:

I LOVE THIS CLUB :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

UNBELIEVABLE.
Arsenal social media fucked this one up by replying to it and having that thing (which I assume was for those cringey ‘come to besiktas’ style vids. ) In one of their promos.

Still would have got away with it had arsenal Twitter not been absolute psychos. They just did a madness

Dont fucking jinx it by moving the thread now tho ffs

https://twitter.com/GunnerFaithful/status/955561373584551937

Anyone got acoustic engineer experience? :arteta:

Edit: it’s been deleted.

3 Likes

I don’t understand

On the little introduction clip for Miki on Arsenal’s YouTube you can faintly hear Miki saying something that sounds like “Yo Pierre are you coming here bro?” Or something to that effect. Then when Arsenal twitter made a big deal out of it, the official Arsenal twitter replied “ffs”. Then the video got taken down lol.

1 Like

Oooooooh

1 Like

2 Likes

What the hell is this lol

1 Like

C’mon!

"You never know how close you are, it is one of the possible movements, but we have other things in mind, we have plenty of opportunities in different positions. So the final decision is not made.

“Confident or not confident, I don’t know. We are not close to a deal for Aubameyang with Dortmund or anybody else.”

Far from done lads

2 Likes

Wenger always says it, tbh.

I would find it hilarious if our guys in Dortmund were just feeding Wenger pointless updates - “yeah mate we’re negotiating, don’t you worry about it” just so he doesn’t catch wind of how much we might need to pay to get him.

I always have this fear that Wenger will completely scupper a deal at the very last moment due to his indecisiveness. Keep him the fuck away from this deal I say.

12 Likes

I’m sure Ivan is just enjoying his vacation in beautiful Dortmund.

7 Likes

Same. It’s just not gonna play out the way people hope it will. They’ll have creative and positional responsibilities they’re not equipped for at all. Sure it might come off for a move or two but it’ll just be a stupid exercise of shoe-horning. Either they both play in a two or one has to ride the bench.

1 Like

lol

He does seem like a proper cunt with that decal on his car

4 Likes

Cool ride

He is #17 on Dortmund but yeah was expecting the #7 to be reserved for him.

I guess he will take Walcott’s #14.

A CF getting #7 just seems a bit off to me.