Poll: Desktop or mobile?

Interesting to see pretty much an even split on desktop and mobile useage.

I normally am on desktop at work but I’m on mobile right now and it is amazing. Love it. iPhone 6s.

1 Like

To people who use this mobile or tablet: does the OA icon show up properly on your homescreen (if used)?

Yep, works perfectly

1 Like

Yep. Its really nice. :slight_smile:

I’m using safari on IPhone, how to make it show up like that? I’m only using browser.

1 Like
  1. Open up Safari and load a web site. (I know this is really hard, but after you learn this shortcut you’ll never have to type in this URL again so don’t worry.)
  1. At the bottom of the screen you’ll see an icon depicting an arrow that looks like it’s trying to get away from a square. This represents the never-ending struggle between the pursuant rectangular form and chased arrowhead. It also represents tapping a button to perform an action, which is more applicable in this case. So tap this button.
  1. If you managed to tap that button successfully, you’ll have a few options. The one you want to tap is “Add to Home Screen”. So do that.
  1. You’ll be asked to choose a name for the homescreen icon. So, you know, pick a good one and save it. When you’re done it’ll show up on your homescreen and you’ll never have to type in that stupid URL ever again.

Couldn’t be easier! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Bl1nk

Woop woop! Cheers :wink:

1 Like

That looks awesome. People using mobiles are gonna love that. Top work Bl1nkster!

Okay that is a game changer so fucking cool! the new mobile experience is great.

Used mobile some of last night, much MUCH better than vbulletin ever was, great work

Just added it to my homescreen. Fantastic work, so much easier :+1:

1 Like

Have to say since the move for me it’s been 80% mobile 20% laptop.

1 Like

Yeah, I love it. Looks good amongst the other AFC apps :grinning: The loading screen makes it look good too.

Gotta admit, do like the way the bookmark looks like an app on mobiles.

The old bookmark used to stand out like a sore thumb. It just wasn’t part of the crew, the ugly ducking; anyone with severe OCD may have ended up destroying their phone because of it.

Been a long while since the last update. Much has changed on here in the last 7/8 months. Has OA viewing habits changed since then?

I suspect Mobiles have a big useage on here. Still very much Laptop (Desktop) for me though :slight_smile:

Why my icon isn’t the classic OA logo?

What page does it land you on when you click it?

Same as me and I have the logo. So I’m out of ideas. :slight_smile:

1 Like