Racism & Sexism (etc) discussion

Erectile dysfunction, frigidity, narcissism and insomnia are also dysphoria diagnoses. The DSM (more weight than the WHO?!), also say these are not mental disorders but can be associated with difficulties that are disorders. Now we are in a wiiiiiide range of personalities. Which proves my point yet again, that YOU still believe it’s a mental illness. Being transgender is a sexual health condition, no disorder. Look it up and welcome to 2018.

Yeah this is true. African Americans aren’t naturally progressive, they align more strongly with traditional conservative values tbh.

The Dems have really devastated the black community in America. The whole community needs to wake up in order to affect real change for themselves

1 Like

This is why I can’t stand these church going fanatics with they hypocritical bs and slight of hand

1 Like

Dude mate relax I have no problem with trans people. Thus the problem with this forum sometimes certain subjects people get hypersensitive about and yeah it is still in the dsm because if it’s high rate of suicide with or without transitioning. At 40% suicide that’s not normal. And its like you conflating saying hey is mental disorder with I hate trans people :man_facepalming:t5:When it’s far from the truth

1 Like

Yeah fair game, I tend to go a bit far cos I’m constantly debating ignorant and racist people on different political forums. So sry if you took offence.

1 Like

Bro it’s cool no offense was taking I had a feeling that was the case. What you say is right there are people who have a ignorant view on the matter. For me I have a passion for mental health so that comes first from my stand point.

And I do believe black people can be racist to white people and it’s not “reverse racism” because that implies the person was racist to you first it’s just plain racism. For instance my dad always used to say he doesn’t want no blonde hair blue eye devils blah blah​:man_facepalming:t5:. At the end of the day he had to change his idiology because most of his grandkids are half white :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah I recognise that behaviour with my parents generation. My dad and his friends and some of my relatives used to tell racial jokes, in his mind totally harmless. But when I was young I always had a feeling that something was “wrong” with coloured people. But why? I went to a very mixed school in south west London and if someone was black, Asian, white, green or blue didn’t even cross my mind. I remember confronting him about it when I was 8 or 9 years old and as I said, he said it was harmless, just joking around. Yes for a middle aged white man who hasn’t received any racial obstacles his entire life it can be just a joke :no_mouth:
A few years ago I brought home my ex, she’s adopted from Ethiopia. I know he struggled but since then I have rarely or never heard any n-word jokes.

1 Like

Mate the first time I dated a white I shit my pants and was paranoid and I was 20. I just felt like was being looked at a judged by everyone :sweat_smile: it fucked with my mind because of the whole stigma about white women taking good black men. Even a couple weeks ago I was at a traffic light with a Turkish girl and another car pulled up with black women abd they were just starring at us the whole time. This girl had never experienced that in her life and she just did not understand why

1 Like

lol yeah I know the feeling, but the other way round. Now I live in Sweden and I don’t think anyone raises an eyebrow if a couple of mixed “race” walk hand in hand etc. Except these right wing parties that are on the rise. Sad that this still is a issue for some people around the world.

1 Like

What the reality in Sweden regarding migrants/refugees?

Are most negative stories right wing scaremongering?

Reminds me of this.

Short answer: yep. Longer answer has to do with how our older integration model doesn’t work during these larger emigration crises (Syria f.e.) and the sensible part of the debate is more about how to improve it. The part where suburbs are painted as infernos of no-go zones is absolute shit chatting from f.e. alt right movements.

3 Likes

Treating LGBT community with indifference is discrimination.
Saying something is a mental disorder when it is medically categorized as a mental disorder; is not discrimination.

Oh man, I watched this and went to wrong part of Youtube (curse my procratination) where black women were blaming that white women were stealing all good black men. Hilarious shit.

I think there may be some resentment among some blacks who feel that the civil rights movement they worked hard for and have seen very slow progress in, has been co-opted a lot by the LGBT folks, who have then seemed to get a lot more progress in much less time.

Possibly because white people can be gay too. Combine that with the religious aspect and you see homophobia.

Of course this is all a bit oppression Olympics but I can kinda understand where some of them are coming from, they are different types of oppression and the way people equate them as the same thing is wrong imo.

For example, gay people can’t get married (until recently) whereas blacks could, and in many cases you can’t tell if someone is gay by just looking at them, whereas with black people you can etc.

1 Like

I used to get annoyed when people used equate the gay experience with the black and say it’s like being black. I can’t hide being black I was not white then had to come out black. It’s not the same never has been never will be

2 Likes

village
What about these chaps.
I don’t think the guy in the leather with the big bushy moustache is gay but his boyfriend certainly is :grinning:

Great answer and precisely accurate. Right wing parties gain on painting a false picture of violence, rape capital etc of this country. Which simply isn’t true. The murder rate per year for example have remained constant the last 20 years. And in Sweden every rape counts. If you rape your wife/girlfriend 10 times you get convicted for 10 rapes. In the USA you only get convicted for 1 rape if it’s the same person. We also have stricter rules for what rape is, it doesn’t have to be penetration to be considered rape. In some countries you can’t get charged for raping your wife :grimacing:
So they love to feed the foreign media with false statements. I’ve been to many of these “no-go zones” and have friends who live there. Non of them agree with this description.

1 Like

Powerful stuff from Rose. Shocking how in 2019 he feels like this

Hardly surprising when you’ve followed this story and this is the possible result. Bonucci and Allegri are disgusting aswell.