Scum

Who are they supposed to sign this summer? Are they gonna strength the squad well? It’s gonna be a massive season for them.

https://twitter.com/GFFN/status/888341680692183040

Polite way of saying, “you’re fecking awful”?

Harry’s fiance is pretty chubs.

1 Like

Sounds more like EPO doping

You know what they say: The better the cushion, the better the pushin’.

I think foot ballistically, this is absolutely the case… but I can see Kane having a very Shearer-like career… the guy has a knack for scoring, has a really good squad and manager, and is underrated technically as well.

I can see Jesus being a superstar with versatile football skills, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t nearly as prolific as Kane - the guy is proving to be a reliable monster goal-scorer and he only just turned 24…

I think Kane is close to his ceiling or at least is near his peak as a striker, his excellent finishing is what sets him apart from most. I don’t think he’s going to get a lot better at other aspects of the game. He really is a great goal scorer though, will be interesting to see where he goes next as Lukaku, Morata and Jesus will be occupying the other top clubs and are at least nearly just as good if not better prospects, particularly in the cases of Morata and Jesus.

In the case of Jesus he still has a long way to go with regard to consistent goal scoring, however, he’s better than Kane with regard to all round play already IMO and so when he reaches his peak could be something special indeed.

2 Likes

I think Kane’s basically at the ceiling too and I don’t mean that negatively, just I think he’s an early bloomer. There isn’t much special about him but he’s got great striker instincts in the box and for a striker you can’t complain about that. Always seems to take the right touch away from the defender for example and it’s not just luck.

He’s never going to be a Suarez, Henry level forward but could easily be a Shearer. I imagine he’ll be a 20 goal striker every season for pretty much the rest of his career. I can’t see where the improvement comes though for him to be much better than he is now.

2 Likes

Taking too much EPO :wenger:

https://twitter.com/Stanwhu1/status/889526662257414144

1 Like

:joy: #spursy

1 Like

How can you have a ‘break’ from kick off. You’re in your own half ffs.

Any excuse to roll this one out :mustafi:

33 Likes

im so glad you are here.

That is the best response ever. Kudos

I remember that goal so clearly, what a player he was for us

2 Likes

Cesc :heart_eyes:

Still upset that he ever left us.

2 Likes

Conte’s reply to Levy. He went IN

But Conte, who led Chelsea to the title last season, added: "If [Spurs] don’t win the title, it’s not a tragedy.

"If they don’t arrive in the Champions League, it’s not a tragedy. If they go out in the first round of the Champions League, it’s not a tragedy. If they go out after the first game that they play in the Europa League and go down against Gent, it’s not a tragedy.

"Maybe for Chelsea, Arsenal, Manchester City, Manchester United and - I don’t know - Liverpool, it is a tragedy. You must understand this. You must understand the status of the team.

:arteta::arteta::arteta:

21 Likes

Shat on their whole existence damn

4 Likes

Same old Spurs!