Scum

klopp

2 Likes

Lmao exactly!! If you were homeboys with Jurgen and he met some girl at the bar and she was into him you couldnā€™t just swoop in there and destroy him would you?? Just not right

Spurs are not our younger brothers, they are more like our inbred third cousins. Terrible analogy.

3 Likes

Ok sure if thatā€™s the part of the analogy you wanna change Iā€™m all for it.

3 Likes

Bigger bottler than :wenger:!

Fuck how many draws in that ? As long as he has several draws it should shades Wengerā€™s in the past 17 :rofl:

Almost all managers have below average record away from home to big clubs.

1 Like

Nope, Poch is a fraud. Are you taking that bet or not?

1 Like

What exactly do you want the bet to be ? I do think Spurs will finish higher than us on the tableā€¦

Thats the bet, they will not finish above us. Avatar bet. If spurs finish above us my avatar is urs and vice versa

1 Like

I donā€™t even use my avatar :eyes:

1 Like

Lol cmon aussie stop being so non committal. If u donā€™t use it Iā€™ll put it to good use for you. Cmon arenā€™t u confident ur idol poch is gonna put Wenger to shame two years running??

I think we are some sort of chance finishing above them if they go on an extended CL run, but if I had a gun held to my head Iā€™d say Tottenham are favourites though finish above us.
How about this, if Tottenham finish above us, you are banned from posting anything Theo Walcott related for 6 months ?

8 Likes

I guess he can put a lot of those weekly spuds dvds in the cabinet, it looks a bit empty need to fill it up with something :giroud:

1 Like

With an attitude like that, Kane would have been an ideal signing for us.
A top player who is on cheap wages, doesnā€™t need trophies and has no ambition.
Sounds like Wenger and Kroenkeā€™s ideal signing.

Heā€™s definitely getting those quotes thrown back at him in a couple of years time when he buggers off.

11 Likes