Serie A

Gattuso, the gift that keeps on giving

2 Likes

Inter Milan singing Jingle Bells/Inter Bells :rofl:

Iā€™d rather see gattuso than half the pricks these days, read peopleā€™s stories about him he was a real character in the dressing room.

But I agree about mendy and batshuayi theyā€™re funny as fuck. Huge contrast to most of the players whose twitter posts are as rehearsed as their post-match interview responses.

1 Like

As expected, Berlusconi sold the club to a fraud.

Yeah it seems like they donā€™t actuallg have any money and I canā€™t see this ending well.

1 Like

Dybala out against Inter! :cech:
What a double chance for Juventus! First Handanovic saves on Mandzukic, the Miranda clears off the line.

Dybala is the only reason I tune in. Disgraceful! :hipster:

Douglas Costa benched too, quite surprising, he has been their best player recently. I thought Marchisio would get the nod over Khedira too.

2 Likes

Allegri wants to match Inter physically.

Benatia booked for a nasty foul on Icardi.
Uh! Dangerous ball in the middle from Candreva. Chiellini clears it. Very even game so far.
Handanovic very safe on Khedira. It wasnā€™t an easy shot, as it had 2 rebounds before Interā€™s goalie blocked it.
Higuain and Perisic booked.
Juventus getting their grip on the game now. Inter canā€™t pass the ball anymore.
Mandzukic hits the bar! Him and Cuadrado linking up well.
0-0 HT. Very even game for 30 minutes, then Juventus have dominated.

Sexy time. PD winner incoming.

Allegri going for it now

1 Like

Another chance for Mandzukic!
Cuadradoā€™s crosses are like razors today :giroud2:
Inter are being battered now. They canā€™t come out of their box.
But now Icardi almost scores. You just canā€™t leave him alone.
Take a bow son! Handanovic is just a wall in this game.
Santon should be off here. In fact he goes off, but injured :smile:
Khedira closes!
Handanovic saves on Khedira now. Fucking outstanding performance tonight.
Inter are starting to show more courage now.
Khedira off for Dybala.

A better point for Inter than for Juve. But itā€™s not the end of the world. Thatā€™s five consecutive clean sheets for Juve now, isnā€™t it?

And Viola will do them a favour tomorrow, by beating Napoli :sunglasses:

Chance for Brozovic. Not that wide.
Juventus would have deserved to win, but Inter were rock solid at the back, exactly what you need to win the league. What a difference compared with last season where they conceded goals for fun. Handanovic is a top keeper when he is on fire.

Very difficult, tbh :poldi:

Roma 0-0 against Chievo. 2 points dropped for them in the title race.
Very, very poor first half from Napoli. They are a shadow of their former self.

Why would you want this to happen? Napoli are the only team that can possibly stop juve. Sure I also like dybala but if you want juve to win anything you might as well be a manutd fan.

What a chance for Mertens! He thought to be offside, tbh.
Napoli have officially run out of fuel. Only 0-0 against Fiorentina.

Ha. I wanted Fiorentina to win because I adopted them as my Italian teamā€¦ mainly because they played in purple, but now I do actually quite enjoy watching them. Was a decent game despite being 0-0.

I would prefer Napoli to win the league instead of Juve, but I donā€™t think they will. They have slowed down quite a bit recently. Perhaps other teams have figured them out or it could be because there is no strength in depth ā€“ a couple of injuries and theyā€™re a different team. No Insigne or Ghoulam, no party.

1 Like

Ahhhh okay let you off then. Yeah they (Napoli) donā€™t really have a plan B and if you just sit rather than press then they struggle.

Milan up against Bologna thanks to Bonaventura.

Bologna equalize with Verdi. He looks very good.

1-1 HT. Milan still struggling a lot.
Bonaventura puts MIlan up again. Very key player for them.

Bologna donā€™t give up and come immediately close to equalize.
First win for Gattuso with Milan.