Serie A

Needed to save his TVs.

One of Jorginho or Diawara must be moving, probably Jorginho.
https://twitter.com/NaplesAndNapoli/status/973168098957316096

2 Likes

Should get one between Jorginho and Lucas Torreira. They are what our midfield is lacking atm.

Heavy rumours linking Jorg with Liverpool or United.

Juventus play Atalanta today. If they beat them they go 4 points above Napoli.
Juventus up at HT. Fatty again.

https://streamable.com/83jix

Massive chance for Atalanta here!
Juventus could have added a couple more in the second half. They are deserving to win.
Atalanta down to 10 men and Juventus score the 2nd shortly after. Matuidi.

How many league wins in a row is this for Juve ? Must be about a dozen now.

Yeah must be. Not sure when they last drew a league game, but they haven’t lost since mid November

Still a long while to go though. Hopefully this’ll be the one title race that actually goes to the wire, or close to it at least.

1 Like

2-0 Juventus FT. Title in the bag for them.

6 or 7 I think.

Last one was Milan in 2011, managed by Allegri too.

Edit: misread lol my bad

1 Like

12 wins in a row for Juve.

2 Likes

This will be worth a watch.

4 Likes

Dropped points for Juventus… see, title race is still going strong. The only one in the big five leagues that is!

2 Likes

Really didn’t see it coming! Fantastic result for Napoli, but big pressure on them now.

From here:

loooool

3 Likes

Great result for Spal too. These sort of games are always regarded as a bit of a free hit, so it must be incredibly pleasing to come away with something.

I think they’ll stay up – they’ve collected quite a few points over the last few weeks. I also like that they’ve stuck with their manager, he’s been there a while hasn’t he?

1 Like

Nah you said Title is in the bag for Juve 72 hours ago.

Who could have predicted Spal to stop Juventus? :rofl:

Me :slight_smile:

Bet on it mate? Good money, then :smile:

1 Like

Sampdoria play Inter at 11:30 a.m. Tricky game for Spalletti’s team against a team with one of the best home record in the league.