Skhodran Mustafi

Ok. Wonder why Barca are not after him to replace Neymar :thinking:

Getting rid of Mustafi in any way shape or form? Good business that.

1 Like

Messi would be called mediocre by some of our fans.

4 Likes

Mustafi is overrated but heā€™s still our 2nd best centre back, would be hilarious if Wenger sold him and didnā€™t bring in a quality replacement.

1 Like

Nah, whoever is dragging their fucking feet in the transfer market is the issue. Whether that be Wenger or the board fuck them. Honestly iā€™ve asked for a David Dein type to take over all transfer operations. Wenger could do the business if we invested like a billion on a squad. Iā€™ve got no doubt about that. If we really have all those cash reserves we need to act like it.

https://twitter.com/_GIFN/status/901196428713881601

??? What the hell is going on

1 Like

It truly is weird.

if he goes, they werenā€™t kidding about changes here. Itā€™s weird though before his injury he was damn good, so why get rid instead of adding to? We just got the guy I would have thought with Merts going to the youth system next season and holding still raw we keep him and add VVD if we were ever in for him not swap or get rid.

Unless of course, they wanna keep chambers because of being homegrown and also he isnā€™t too bad at CB, itā€™s just really nonsensical but then again so is Arsene and arsenal

This one I do find strange.

@Maverick79 are we really going to play 50 million quite for van Dijk? I donā€™t think so bruvv.

I donā€™t know what will happen (probably both stay) but the simple fact that players like Ox and Mustafi seem to be interested in leaving suggests that the team doesnā€™t believe in Wenger or his project.

Reupping Wenger for two more years will prove to be the worst decision this club ever made. Like hiring David Moyes at Manchester United level in terms of bad decisions, maybe even worse.

4 Likes

Mustafi sold on loan with option to buy for less than how Arsenal paid last year itā€™s a suicide. No words. :expressionless:

1 Like

Christ! Di Marzio is quite reliable :sanchez2:

What the hell has happened to him? These rumours seem to have come from absolutely nowhere. Is it possible he has fallen out with someone at the club?

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case then maybe there is legit interest in VVD from us? Would make sense. Southampton canā€™t continually be lolpools bitch year after year, and VVD needs to leave now surely after that dumb statement.

Not really.

With Ox itā€™s a case of frustration at not getting his way with game time in his preferred position. He doesnā€™t want to make a career at WB that seems to be his only use at Arsenal after years of flat performance and inconsistency at CM, LW, RW.

Mustafi hasnā€™t really convinced last season and still looks suspect this season, doubt heā€™s come to the realisation that he doesnā€™t believe in Wenger anymore. Probably the opposite that his ability doesnā€™t match the fee and thereā€™s no point holding on to him long term. Maybe thereā€™s serious truth to the VVD rumours and Arsene is making wage and a starting place free. It would be ridiculous to bench mustafi considering his cost doubt mustafi himself want to sit on the bench all season

1 Like

ah hereā€¦90 minutes played.

So why move to Chelsea then? You think theyā€™ve promised him that he will playing at CM?

I am fucking lost for words.

Sanchez and Ozil going next summer, Oxlade off tomorrow, Mustafi leaving now too??? But no signings???

Two fullbacks playing at centreback? A rb playing LWB??? Midfield is fucked. Our strikers canā€™t finish.

Holdings confidence was destroyed on GW1, Per and Chambers are behind two FB for the CB position and now weā€™re selling Mustafi?? Monreal has a few years left, weā€™re trying to sell Gibbs, we wonā€™t sell Perez or we will, weā€™re not trying to sign any real impact additionsā€¦

I have never been so lost or confused in my life.

Is Wenger trying to fuck us Fergie style just to prove a point or something?

2 Likes

Itā€™s time!

4 Likes