Skhodran Mustafi

I wonder what Rob Holding is thinking right about now.

Mustafi keeps turning in some pretty awful performances and still gets picked.

I hope he enjoyed the front row prime position watching CSKA score the 1st goal.

Best defender since prime Nesta imo

https://twitter.com/DanieIafc/status/985123027947057153

What a fucking ball from him! Incredible pre assist

Really tired of him.

Let him go to Serie A

he can go to west brom for all i care, useless twat.

Wow. Awful.

If he could at least attempt to defend the near post, heā€™d be a little less shit than he is

He has the awareness of a toddler

1 Like

That was mostly Nachoā€™s fault.

1 Like

Nacho escapes far too much criticism imo

I almost just wanted to automatically blame Mustafi too but that was just a terribly dumb decision by Nacho.

In the last handful of games, each of our defenders have been culpable for significant individual errors leading to goals

Heā€™s playing terribly but heā€™s better than this as are plenty other players in the squad.

Wasnā€™t at this level at Valencia thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

Playing away our defenders are so shit itā€™s not even funny anymore

this clown is the worst Arsenal defender Iā€™ve seen in terms of low footballing IQ and inclination to blame others.

He has it all to be a good CB in terms of physicality and technique, but he will never be a top CB.

I pray we sell him and reinvest in a proper CB.

3 Likes

Maybe heā€™s just not suited to playing in England? Look at a guy like Fazio (CB, Roma). He was a total dumpster fire when he played for Spurs.

Iā€™m sure coaching has something to do with it as well. Looks like we made the wrong choice to sell Gabriel and keep Mustafi. Even if Mustafi can pull a 10/10 out of the hat every five weeks. Dudeā€™s going to get eaten alive against Atletico. So many opportunities for him to ball watch while Saul ghosts past him.

I donā€™t think itā€™s necessarily he canā€™t play in England, granted heā€™s definitely racking up the individual errors but so are others.

Heā€™s been signed in a period where the defensive coaching is perhaps at its worst in the whole of Wengers tenure.

I think the fact Gabriel has gone to Spain and has become not only a mainstay but also a leader in the high flying Valencia team should demonstrate there are potential transformations to be made with our current crop of players, Mustafi is the better defender and has all the attributes to play the Arsenal way of years past.

Iā€™d like to see a new manager come in before fully judging Mustafi, wasnā€™t too long ago when Kos could be a calamity as well.

3 Likes

I think mustafi is quality but i think he isnā€™t a good fit with Wenger. He needs to be botched and yelled at I bet heā€™d be a massive player under Mourinho.

I think you just like being obtuse. Whoever everyone is fed up with you have to back to the hilt. You cannot give Lacazette a break because he is shit garbage etc but rate walcott and chamberlain. Mustafi is good for a goal a game for the opposition on a consistant basis because of lack of brains and doing stupid things and not concentrating but all of a sudden you feel there is a ā€˜massiveā€™ player in there somewhereā€¦hhhmmm.

4 Likes