Shkodran Mustafi (We got himmmm!)

In Wengerworld midfielders get top billing followed by strikers followed by defenders . No way in hell will he pay over 15 million for a defender. I like the name though

1 Like

???

6 Likes

Knew this one was coming. Knew I should have caveated non English player that is under 21.

Well of course it was coming, and you should have added the caveat if that is what you meant, though I suspect you are just backtracking.

1 Like

Actually Iā€™ll just use that example as a big reason to back up my original claim. Thanks.

I thought we paid them 12 mill that increased to 16 with add ons but fair fucks if we did !

What im saying is we wont do it now there is a difference !

So when you said weā€™d never pay more than Ā£15m for a defender you actually already knew that we had paid Ā£16m for a defender,

Your credibility is zero with most people except with your little gang of negative mateys

3 Likes

Is that one mil off that important?
It was not like Morris claiming 15m but Wenger paid 25m.
His point was, we donā€™t pay too much on a defender, nothing about credibility.
Talk about credibility, ask our manager. He has none.

2 Likes

In fairness you shouldnā€™t really be spending too much for quality defenders. Plenty of talent out there ready to be plucked from obscurity

Wow the little boy Kaner that tells lies and posts hate mail 20 mins before a cup final has popped out of his shell again . How are you little Boy ?
Im wrong ,hey it happens,and when it does I put my hands up like I just did ,but Kaner tell you what, . Il bet you 100 quid we wont buy a defender in this transfer window for 15 million quid or more ,do you want to take that bet ? Il mail 100 quid to a mod off here ,you do the same and then he will send the losers money to the Arsenal charity of the season and return the winners money to him !
How about that ?
Come on lets have some fun on here for a change !

2 Likes

I donā€™t think Mustafi has the potential to be one of the best CBs in the world but he would easily get into our team and would be a good complement to Kos, playing the role of the more conservative CB focused on reading the game and organizing the defense rather than aggressively tackling up the pitch. He also seems pretty comfortable on the ball and has experience playing on both the left and right sides of a CB pairing, which is a plus given that he might need to play with Chambers or Gabriel at various points and both of them are clearly more comfortable on the right.

In a world in which John Stones is probably about to sell for 50M and Eric Bailly already was bought for 33M, the reported 20M seems like a bargain. He has a lower ceiling than those guys but probably has a much higher floor and heā€™s only 24.

1 Like

All the negative little mateys swarm to defend there leader lol

The little mateys are defending Wenger still??

Mustafiā€™s handlers? what is he, a circus animal?

3 Likes

So take the bet then ?

1 Like

their*

2 Likes

How do you block/ignore people on this new forum? I just know Iā€™m gonna get more homo erotic hate mail if I donā€™t do what I should have done ages ago now

Weird.

4 Likes

Heā€™s a professional footballer. Whatā€™s your problem (apart from the usual, obvious ones)?

1 Like