Should the Transfer Window be revamped?

Purely personal shorten it. it drives me mental nowadays ,I also want us to get men in b4 the season starts not 2 weeks in but we don’t do that much nowadays .I end up ranting on the internet if u can believe that ! we also do it because we see if we qualify for the cl !

That never happened.

So revamp the transfer window just because we’re awful at it? revamp the striker position too. And the physios jobs.

3 Likes

Putting Arsenal aside, I do think there is always such a mass hysteria when it comes to the transfer window, especially the final day. Getting to the point I’d rather see less days available to buy now so it’s all done and over with by the time the season begins.

We could have a window that never shuts and all the other clubs could have one that stays open for a few weeks, and we would still sign fewer players.

There is nothing wrong with the way it is, the problem is with Wenger, not the transfer window.

1 Like

I’ve always been of the opinion that once the season starts, no more transfers until Jan.

Even back in the day when the transfer window basically didn’t exist and you could sign players up until about March?

Back in the day, I don’t even think there was a window :slight_smile: