Site Feedback

I have one of those. To be fair I’ll upgrade when it finally runs out of battery.

1 Like

Sorry Mysty, he didn’t say. i assume he’s trying to sign up under his old OA name SimmieGTR. he’s using the same on PSN if that helps.

I’ve sent him a reply on PSN. i’ll check to see if he’s responded and get back to you.

OK mate. Well I can’t find anything with that name either. So he might just have to try signup again.

1 Like

We are aware, still looking into this.

3 Likes

I’ll get a message off to him again if he responds.

Thanks for trying.

If he has signed up over 30 days ago then he will have been auto removed. He can just sign up again and he should get a verification email this time.

1 Like

I’m thinking of sorting out that FAQ thread real soon, but I’m not sure what exactly needs to go in it. Anyone have any idea what they would like to have in the thread that would save hassle repeating again?

Question on notifications - when you have more than one reply to the same post, how can you find more than just the first one? I’ve noticed that you don’t always get the little icon showing who has been replied to in some posts.

A couple of times now I’ve had notifications about numerous replies and only been able to find one in the thread.

I think if you’re immediately beneath the post you’re replying to it only shows as a notification but after that it should be on the left side (beneath the post) showing as how many and who have replied to a post.

http://www.onlinearsenal.com/categories

This page is now split into two columns (desktop), and I love it. Much much better. :clap:

2 Likes

Hardly any mention of this thread so far this month, I’m guessing we’re all generally pretty happy with things on the new site? :smiley:

1 Like

You know when you post twitter videos on here it only posts the link well I have found a way round that!

Post the twitter link on this https://savedeo.com

then hit download. it opens the video in a new tab copy the address link into the OA post box and it automatically embeds the twitter vid! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yess!!! Great find @calum :slight_smile:

1 Like

When i log in in via mobile it logged me out if the thread i am visiting is too big (i guess).

Does anyone else have an issue with full screening embedded videos when viewing on mobile?

I click full screen and it briefly goes into full screen, but then it disappears and throws me about ten pages up the thread. Sometimes it then works after a few attempts, but not always.

@JakeyBoy

I think it only works in full screen if you turn your phone sideways as that’s how it works for me

Happens to me on desktop as well. Fucking annoying.

1 Like

I get the same issue. Apart from that I’m loving the new site. Lots of useful features and looks more modern

On a side note how do you multi quote?

[quote=“goooooner, post:360, topic:142”]
On a side note how do you multi quote?
[/quote]Just keep highlighting the posts you want to quote into your post :slight_smile:

[quote=“Mysty, post:361, topic:142, full:true”]

I’m confused. I normally click on reply for the person I want to reply and then the box comes up. I then press the quote button on the left.

How do I highlight posts? Sorry dumb question I know! Lol