Site Feedback

[quote=“AbouCuellar, post:422, topic:142”]
Nah, no password, just put AbouCuellar.
[/quote]That’ll be because someone (@Luca_from_Italy) was pretending to be you in MDC during all the name changes that was going on :gunnersaurus:

It’ll sort itself out in a while.

Who was Mr Rhymes Julius today btw? :arteta:

Bollocks. I was Abou_Cuellar.

Yeh, that one @sham. When I click that link it shows the same error message I copied and pasted.

I don’t think that’s the reason Mysty, the same thing happened the last time I tried to use it from my mobile.

Take the hint, you got banned.

6 Likes

Nice touch on the Xmas tree in the logo. :christmas_tree::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I predominantly use my phone for viewing this site and I’ve noticed a couple issues lately. Not sure if you guys have made changes or not, but…

1. I was trying to post a tweet and it kept showing up as a link. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong but then I saw someone trying to do the same and they had the same issue.

2. On the mobile version the slider on the far right has disappeared completely. If tap on a thread and it starts me at the top I have to continually scroll down to gwt to the most recent post.

This has all been within the last couple days or so.

Tap on the bit circled in the screenshot below:

The slider will then appear on screen:

Hope that helps :+1:

Ya known I mislead you. That pink box (teehee) in the bottom right was always there. Previosuly though on the far right of that box there was a black arrow pointing down. You could tap that arrow and it would take you immediately to the most recent post. That’s what was missing, until you made that post I knew something was missing but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it. Thanks Jakey.

Anything on the embedded tweet thing?

I’m afraid not mate, I’d have to refer you to one of the more technologically capable members of staff like @Bl1nk @I_W @Craigie @Shill

Is this just recently? As in the last 2-3 days? That’s when we last updated so it might be a bug on phones, I’ll see if I can find anything.

So it was only yesterday it seems. I posted a link today and it worked fine. Like I said though I saw someone else mention that they couldn’t figure out how to imbed thwir tweet but just chalked it up to forgetting how.

1 Like

Can’t believe we’ve been using new OA full time for well over 7 months already :open_mouth:

Just a quick post, wondering if everyone’s enjoying the new place, now that it’s all settled down and seems to be functioning ok?

Any things you’re still having trouble with or a feature you’d like to see appear?

Those early days where everything felt strange, now feel pretty seamless using now.

2 Likes

OA 2.0 is awesome!

I’m using the mobile version 70% of the time. It’s so user friendly. Occasionaly use it on tablet too, great browsing.

Really liking the standard emoticons too :blush: In combination with our player face smileys. :kosc:

Wish there was a way to integrate MDC into Discourse, like using your OA account to chat as well, not needing an extra login. Something for the future :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Am I in the right forum for this, but when did you swap out Alexis for Kos on the background? Things that make you go hmmmm.

Is it possible to embed Facebook videos on here?

No, I tried it too. We need something that rips videos from Facebook. Like that thing we have for Twitter.

Actually, maybe this works: https://savedeo.com/sites/facebook

Any luck?

1 Like

streamable.com will work for facebook too… it will look like this then:

https://streamable.com/n722f

1 Like

Problem solved then :smiley:

For some reason on my phone using chrome the link from community.onlinearsenal just loads a blank screen but if I take community out it works as normal?! Weird no? Lol as it worked as normal on earlier today…

Any ideas @Bl1nk ha