Site Feedback

:smile:

Still not over this emoji yet :breast_feeding:

:rofl:

1 Like

Not in public…fuck.

When I first saw the colour chart to change the skin colour of the emojis I about died from laughter. :joy:

1 Like

Are you against racial diversity? :man_facepalming:t6:

RACIST RACIST RACIST

4 Likes

:santa:t6: Wooooooo Black Santa.

2 Likes

My race is in there too now…so no. :fu:t2:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is that emoji face palming?

Yep!

:bento:

Can we get a new Theo emoji preferably one with his new haircut? The doods a beast and our second top scorer, soon to be top when Sanchez goes…we need a sexy Theo emoji make it happen!!

Look at this sexy fucking hunk of a football player.

2 Likes

Never.

3 Likes

would honestly be good if we had a benayoun one

3 Likes

Buttttt he’s so handsooommmeeee :pensive:

It’s a no.

:theo:

1 Like

If you’re viewing the site on desktop, you may’ve noticed a change in the avatar sizes, something we’ve wanted to try impliment for a long while.

We’re going to experiment the new size for a while, see if people like the increased sizes or not. You will only see this on desktop. On mobile, we’ve opted to keep it small, so it doesn’t take over the space on phones.

@Persona I seem tor recall you wanted bigger avatars, how does it look now?

3 Likes

FFS! My eyes hurt. Avatars are so big right now :hipster:

2 Likes

In theory it’s cool. But the resolution is messed up. Just tried re-uploading my avatar but it’s not helped.

1 Like

Really like it. Can finally see some details in avatars! Though I wish it was a bit crisper on retina screens. It’s a bit blurry.

Ah like @Persona mentions right now :smiley: We’ll have to look into it. Looks like some sort of compression layer is added while uploading.

2 Likes

@Persona wants big things? :henry2:

5 Likes