Site Feedback

I guess disabling them does fuck all. They still get awarded but the actual badge page is disabled lol.

Santi’s pic in the squad thing is broken.
http://www.onlinearsenal.com/content/squad/

Done.

2 Likes

Seems to display for me.

In any case, we’ll update anything Wordpress related after the Summer transfer stuff is done with.

1 Like

Nice! En nu gauw je telefoon opladen :arteta:

Haha ja, nog anderhalf uur trein voor dat kan… Living on the edge!

Have to say the only reason why I joined OA over Arsenal mania is solely because of the UI of the vBulletin forum.

New interface feel fresh and more open

2 Likes

Good to see you here dude. We’ll be looking to continue to improve the look and functionability of the new site over the coming weeks. Majority is done but still some little bits here and there to sort still, but we’ll get there :+1:

Tbh I don’t think I’ll post much on old OA now. This for me is where I’ll be posting

2 Likes

Now that we’ve got real people using it and real posts you can really appreciate the improvements. Forgetting all the UI improvements the speed increase alone is worth the switch.

I used to get annoyed having to open notifications - check likes - check which post each one was for - check quotes - often only reply to the latest quote and forget to go back and find the others once the notification disappeared. So much easier now.

What badges are you referring to?

Will members, like myself, also lose their Silver tags?

Definitely not :slight_smile: silver members will get their tag back soon. It’s on our to-do list! :sanchez:

Okay cool.

I was rednwhitearmy- can I get my silver badge pleassssse?

All done :slight_smile:

As mentioned else where, subscriber accounts will be back soon, but instead of Silver members, we’ll be having Gold members on here instead :+1:

Sorry, what is the method to quote a post like this?

When replying to someone… Top left of the box is a little speech bubble. Click that and it’ll work. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Highlight the text, and a grey box called quote reply comes up. Click it and bobs your uncle

3 Likes

Well apparently there is more than one way to skin a cat. :wink: Didn’t notice that way, Elec. That’s an easier way. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What does the football on the top right mean on the mobile version?

MDC will sit in a little tab there :slight_smile: