Sporcle Quizzes

All of them with 40 seconds left. Usually crap on prem questions.

Can give you Hudson, Hollins, Pates pre prem .

1 Like

I got 62%

missed some easy ones like Austria and Bulgaria ffs just couldn’t think under the pressure :joy: also I didn’t know Basel and Istanbul were not the capitals of Switzerland and Turkey! Absolutely threw me that one aswell

1 Like

I got 66%. Some really hard ones in there if you’re from Western Europe lol

2 Likes

North Macedonia? Get to fuck

Proud of my 72%

79%

Feel like some countries are way too small to have a capital.

Liechtenstein, really? Malta?!

79%

“Dinamo Moscow, Dinamo Minsk, Dinamo… fucking what is Dinamo in Croatia, ffs?!”

75% 35/47

Didn’t get Estonia, Moldova, Slovakia, Liechtenstein, Serbia (ugh), N. Macedonia, Cyprus, Malta, Andorra, Kosovo, Montenegro & Croatia.

I love that I always remember the Switzerland one, it’s such a bastard. Like Australia too. Everyone thinks it’s obvious and that everyone absolutely knows it but they rarely do. :laughing:

2 Likes

I got 83% and am absolutely fuming. Countries and capital cities are my thing. I used to know all the European countries and capitals. I know all the American States and their capitals too. So am so annoyed that I couldn’t remember a few here.

Any country that came into existence after I was 12 I didn’t get.

You must love tenable then. Every other final is on either of these two subjects.

1. Should have got Bosnia. Spent 5 mins trying to spell Malta and Iceland.

If you know the answer you’re allowed Google for spelling. According to the rules I made up anyway.

1 Like

I bloody love Tenable. I hate how thick some of them are, though.

1 Like

Got 17/23 70%

the fucking Belgian one from 2012/13!! I was racking my brain for Belgium strikers and could only think of Hazard and Chadli in the PL back then. Fucking Benteke!!! :angry: Bony aswell for the 13/14 one couldn’t remember any ivory coast players :joy: and anything before 99/00 I struggled with only got OGS and Klinsmann as they were to obvious

1 Like

A miserable eleven.

@LukeTheGooner this thread should have some options for you.

1 Like

Got 10/11 couldn’t think of Coles backup ffs :joy:

Got them all in 51 seconds :crazy_face: