Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Kroenke has personally done all that stuff? Prove it to me and I’ll criticise the fuck out of him. All he’s done is allow the club to be run in the way it always has been. If Fiszman was still about we’d be in the exact same position we are now apart from perhaps Wenger might not have gotten his most recent contract.

In an interview with Ornstein, it was said that Kroenke wanted more money out of the Gibbs transfer, which was why it was stopped. Also I heard that he was behind the whole “we haven’t got any money”, which makes sense, as at the time he had to apply for an extra 1 billion loan for his new Rams stadium, and why we have now published record profits, despite having 'no money" … hteeteepees www.balls.ie/football/details-stan-kroenkes-lavish-new-nfl-stadium-will-enrage-arsenal-fans-372535

How does that make sense? He isn’t taking any money out of Arsenal. You just outlined how he bought a ranch for 750m yet somehow our turnover of less than half that is relevant enough to him to be personally interfering in the transfer of players out of the club?

You seriously think he knows who Kieran Gibbs is never mind getting into the minutiae of how much money we’re selling him for?

1 Like

So why take it out at all? So why lie about it, and call it “advisory services”. At least Usmanov turns up to games, and at least he has offered to put money into Arsenal, infact he already does with his executive box. I am not 100% convinced by Usmanov, but Kroenke has no interest in Arsenal at all, he doesn’t even know the most recent results. You’re right, I do have an agenda - to get Arsenal back above the Spuds and Liverpool, which funnily enough we were, before Kroenke.

he never lied about it, it is pt under advisory services because he does stuff for media in america and brings the brand of arsenal to american channels etc. I think Kroenke has made the club more money in america each season than he is taking out.

Of course he’s interfering, big time! He told Wenger to sell Nasri - never read Nasri’s interview? Even Wenger himself said that Kroenke personally spoke to Ozil, to ask him to stay.

You’re all over the place. Why would he convince Ozil to stay if what he really wanted was that sweet sweet Ozil transfer fee money?

Look, if you have some evidence I’m prepared to listen to it but this is an otherwise worthless back and forth. I’m not trying to convince you of anything. I’m outlining why I think what I think based on what I have seen since before Kroenke was involved and what I see now. You don’t like it, fine but I see it differently.

he doesnt like kroenke but usmanov at the same time may have been a bit like abramovich BUT would have took a lot of money out of the club, the same thing fans are bitching about with kroenke but he takes a few million with usmanov would have been a far larger chunk.

How am I all over the place? You asked for evidence of interference, I gave it to you and you don’t like it. You will never get anything negative about Kroenke from Wenger’s lips, but if he says it, it is the closest you can get to knowing it’s true.You can chart Arsenal’s progress in the EPL when Wenger started, to when when Kroenke joined to now. Ever since Kroenke joined we have gone down. You can’t dispute that. The stinginess and the dithering started with Kroenke, you can’t dispute that. The season ticket price rises started with Kroenke, you can’t dispute that. I don’t know what more evidence you want.

Kroenke is not only taking money out of the club, but preventing us spending the money we have, so it can be used for collateral for his other US projects. That is why we have no proper infrastructure for scouting and recruiting, while other clubs like Liverpool and the Spuds have, and have leap frogged us.

I can and do dispute that. We’ve never spent more than the last 5 seasons. And that’s with very little coming in in transfer fees too. And that’s just transfers. Our wage bill is near double what it was prior to Kroenke having a seat on the board.

As for evidence, you saying something isn’t evidence. I won’t pretend to read much of what Wenger says but it seems to me of he’d said Kroenke personally spoke to Ozil that would have been big news and I never heard anything of the sort and Google doesn’t seem to be helpful to me in sourcing such quotes either.

This just isn’t true. And again, if it is, please prove it so I can criticise Kroenke for it.

3 Likes

You really are continuing to post alternative facts… this is become a thread Trump would be proud of… like AW, Kroenke has things to criticize him for, but all this other stuff is just speculation or worse absolute nonsense.

Why have we posted record profits now, after claiming we had no money in the transfer window?

The only person who said we had no money was David Ornstein. Our profits relate to our business until May 31st this year.

That is where you are wrong.

As of 19 May 2017, the largest shareholder in the club is Stan Kroenke, owner of Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), who owns 41,721 shares (67.05%). Kroenke’s holdings in the club began with an initial 9.9% bought from ITV plc in April 2007;[14] initially treated with hostility, he is now regarded as an ally of the Arsenal board and was appointed a non-executive director of the club in September 2008.[15] Kroenke brought his stake in the club up to 20.5% following a purchase of shares from fellow director Danny Fiszman.[16] On 1 May 2009, Arsenal announced that Kroenke had bought a further 4,839 shares from the Carr family, including Richard Carr, also a director, which made him the largest shareholder of the company with 28.3%.[17] On November the same year, this increased to the maximum 29.9% limit.[18]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ownership_of_Arsenal_F.C.

Look at the dates in the above paragraph, Chelsea were well established by the time it could be said that Kroenke was running the club, and the last time we had finished in the top two was the 04/05 season (in which Chelsea finished as champions)

Never spent more in the transfer window? We made a profit!!!

*last 5 seasons is what I said.

Yeah its beyond debate - the facts are out there for anyone willing to be bothered with them…

Wages and prices of players have gone up exponentially in the last 5 years

god this is like talking to a4tt about theo walcott

2 Likes