Stoke v Arsenal (PL)

Saturday 5:30
British PL

Gotta beat these fucking cunts to put the pressure on Liverpool. Don’t win and it’s all over.

Hope Kosc is back, otherwise same team.

#Result?

• Arsenal bottle incoming
  • We will finally win at Stoke
  • A shitty draw

0 voters

But… we’ll be wearing our third kit, which we always win in. So, good times. :grin:

1 Like

High time we did these cunts away from home.

And despite how shit we’ve been, I have a feeling we will.

2 Likes

It’s a certainty we will win this. Pretty confident now that we will manage to win the rest of our matches. If lolpool let it slip (derp) we are so getting top 4 :grin:

Third kit so Stoke should forfeit already.

1 Like

Anyone know the contractual situation re: how many times per season we have to wear the 3rd kit?

I assume we’re cramming in a few near the end to meet a commitment.

3rd Kit is so much better than that ugly yellowish gray travesty of an away kit.

If we lose and throw away any chance we had of a top four place, no ones going to buy it.
If we win, it could become a best seller.

Since when do people buy kits based on stats?!

Good call, have you considered a career in marketing? :yum:

1 Like

I’ve been getting things right lately so hopefully I’m just plain fucking wrong on this but i have 1-1 on my mind for this one…

Our attacking football needs to improve. Soton offensive performance were dire mostly

Had a chance to get tickets for this one. But the late kick off, combined with the fact it’s on telly and having been the last 3 out of 4 seasons only to come home to bad results…I’m not so much of a lucky charm

1 Like

Our away kit this year is the finest kit Puma has produced, especially with long sleeves. You’re a madman.

2 Likes

I want to beat these thugs more than Tottenhumb sometimes. Fucking c’mon Arsenal!

Time for :ramsey: to get his revenge :giroud:

Lawro reckons we’ll win it 0-2. Who am I to argue?

1 Like

Will always hate Stoke, an ugly team introduced anti football, a thrashing at their stadium is long overdue.

4 Likes

Stoke are only anti football to us. Most decent clubs beat them regularly and recently.

We also have a bad record v Hughes

1 Like

I predicted us to draw our last two games, so I’m going to stick with that winning formula.