Other Clubs' Transfers

He is clearly going there to try to win the Champions League. He is obsessed with it.

Weird decision but I see his logic

1 Like

im confused are we signing Soyuncuycnu or Greek fella?

I thought the word was Areola was quite good?

We should sign Buffon. Still one of the best keepers in the world. Plus he would be a free transfer

The Champions League.

Nope he makes a tit out of himself too often :poldi:

13 Likes

I was hoping Buffon would pick the romantic option and go back to Parma

3 Likes

Not bad Mav, not bad.

1 Like

Romance is now well and truly DEAD :santi:

download

1 Like

:flushed::flushed: :joy: :joy:
:santi::cech::giroud2::wenger::laca::kroenke::cristo::auba::gunnersaurus::hipster::mkhi::kos2::mustafi::wenger::ozil2:
:welbeck:

1 Like

Pretty worrying we arent linked with any wingers. Iwobi is not gut enuf.

going off the rumours both off them

https://twitter.com/TeleFootball/status/997384087861161984?s=19

Good signing? Not Pep before anyone says :wink:

Such a great signing.

No doubt he’ll be in and around the top of this list come next season if it happens.

https://twitter.com/OptaJoe/status/996355410260045826

That’s pretty much Jorginho’s game in a nutshell, his style will suit Pep’s philosophy down to a T.

1 Like

Fuck off :joy:

(Not you personally Titou)

4 Likes

:smile:

Nah I probably should have added some context to those stats.

Sequences are defined as passages of play which belong to one team and are ended by defensive actions, stoppages in play or a shot.

Possessions are defined as one or more sequences in a row belonging to the same team. A series of passes leading to a shot which is saved and results in a corner kick would comprise one possession since the same team retains control, but more than one sequence, since the ball has gone out of play. A possession is ended by the opposition gaining control of the ball.

It’s worth noting some important features of this model:

• Not every event belongs to a sequence or a possession
  • Relatedly, not every second of a match where the ball is in play is marked as belonging to a particular team
  • A sequence starts with a player making a controlled action on the ball. This includes passes but not defensive events such as tackles and interceptions, unless these events are followed by a controlled action such as a pass or dribble
  • The number of possessions belonging to each team can only differ by one in a given match. This may seem counterintuitive related to the traditional notion of possession percentage, but it’s logically consistent when counting individual possessions that if one team ends possession, the other team begins a possession
  • However, both the time of possession by each team and the number of sequences within a given team’s possessions need not be equal

Consider this sequence example (in this case also a possession), where Liverpool start with a headed pass (in green) by Joel Matip and end in a shot off the woodwork (green arrow).

1 Like

He doesn’t want your context, he’ll still think it’s bullshit haha

4 Likes

You think you know me…no you’re completely correct.

Appreciate the effort though @Titou14

2 Likes