Other Clubs' Transfers

Didn’t that Davidson Sanchez bloke cost more?

2 Likes

What?
Is Arteta going to Hoffenheim then?

Ahh look at you getting on the Arteta train :smiley:

1 Like

I’m still at the ticket office :grinning:

1 Like

that best not be fucking true, if it is liverpool are gonna be unbearable for the next few years. Meanwhile we will be shopping in poundland until we are fucking midtable then they will wanna spend big when we have no money.

2 Likes

It’s all bullshit

He aint going to lolpool, their record with french players are abysmal.

If Fekir does end up there then you’ve got to applaud the way they are doing their transfer business under Klopp. They look as though they’re serious about mounting a title challenge next season.

2 Likes

So who are they gonna sell upfront? Because i can’t see them playing with Fekir, Firmino, Mané and Salah together.

Ornstein liked this

Make sense to after reading it

5 Likes

Was just about to post haha. Finally, lends some context to the figure.

See Jamie Vardy is trending. This was not what I expected :joy:

Reunited

2 Likes

#MoleyIsAFraud

4 Likes

He is just inventing stuff. Credit to him for fooling so many people, it shows how stupid humans can be.

At least @ him LB! :wink: @BigWeng_4LYFE

1 Like

That’s not the same guy lel.

Sokratis for around €20 on a two year deal looks like incredibly bad value.

I’m very sceptical about adopting this continental model at Arsenal. It doesn’t have a successful track record in England.

Has Arteta approved this signing? Is Arteta solely relying on Sven’s evaluation of the player? Does he actually want him in his squad or does he want to use our funds elsewhere?

Has it ever been properly tried in England? Hiring Dennis Wise or Damien Comolli to do ??something?? behind the scenes and meddle in transfers isn’t exactly the same thing.

We have an advantage over most English clubs too in that we have a pre-existing identity. The Arsenal manager knows what his job is going to entail, the type of players we’ll be looking at and how we want to play, as will the u23 manager, academy manager etc.