Other Clubs' Transfers

He has just turned 27…the idea that players are finished by the time they reach 30 is outdated. Lacazette will continue to develop and reach his potential at Arsenal IMO.

I was saying he’s in the prime of his career. No footballer at 27 is potential

Players 27+ can still have ‘potential’ and can still improve and develop…that’s the point I’m making.

1 Like

I get where you’re coming from but I wouldn’t label what you’re thinking as ‘potential’ even if it is technically potential.

Laca is capable of doing more (30+ non pen legaue goals) but it does seem unlikely all things considered

Totally agree with your angle in this discussion but fucking hell, that’s a bit strong :joy:

4 Likes

Lacazette bags of potential ? I didn’t realise he was 21. In that case I think he was a very good signing.

https://twitter.com/arsenalnexus/status/1008414777310416896

Are Cadena reliable?

No.

ffs what a Dembelè replacement.

I miss when Spurs where a banter club with Timmy Sherwood as manager and Adebayor was their striker :cry:

2 Likes

To be fair, Liverpool made a shit load on Coutinho allowing them to spend more freely.

Can assure you that Lozano’s performance will have so much repercussion that Everton would have to wait. Arsenal is after him and will pay whatever it cost to land Chuky. To time…

1 Like

He’s going straight to Real

Sven got dis…

Choo choo…

That sounds like complete bollocks. He’s not even a Lyon player.

That would be a massive signing. @Burgundy

We’ve probably missed our chance with Lozano as we were after him in January and PSV decided against selling. However if we were to pony up now for him after the WC it would certainly bring another element to our attack, maybe the final piece of the puzzle.

1 Like

He’s another £150m youngster and we just don’t have that cash.

He’s off to Real or Barca, especially if Barca get rid of Dembele.

Apparently his release clause is 30M Euros

Yeh even if the release clause thing isn’t true PSV would do well to not be bullied.

Looks like Lozano and his family are about to become some of the richest Mexicans then haha

1 Like