Other Clubs' Transfers

Called it

How long did you seach for this SAUCE before you found it :henry2::cristo:

2 Likes

Saw it on /r/soccer/new

If it means we get DembeGod i will not complain.

1 Like

Fuck! Should be all over him. He is the winger we lack.

2 Likes
1 Like

Was thinking Barca should be in for him now that Griezmann is no longer on the cards.

Would be a great pick up for Real.

Is he an upgrade on Bale though?

Thought Real were going all in on Hazard.

Good. Just not go to Liverpool.

He is not good enuf for Real. Shit knee too.

Heā€™s definitely good enough for Real, as for his knee he passed the medical. It serms Liverpool thought theyā€™d switch the goal posts in regard to price and see if they could get him on the cheap, Lyon got pissed off and pulled the plug.

He played a lot of games last season, the knee thing is being blown out of proportion.

@sevchenko he isnā€™t right now but long term perhaps, Reals issue is they donā€™t have a lot of young talent going forward, he suits their desire to revamp an aging squad.

They could still be in for Hazard, as stupid as it is it might depend on whether he has a good world cup.

Hazard seems the obvious fit for Real. Good age and loads of experince. Genuine world class player and has shown it for several years now. Adding to that Chelsea are in the shit rn and Hazard is basically screaming for Real to go get him.

1 Like

That would be good for us if Hazard left Chelsea.
He is their best player and without him we can overtake them.

But Iā€™m not sure if Real Madrid can afford him, unless they sell Bale to pay for it.
It was interesting that they were going about other clubs not complying with FFP, this week.
I wonder if they havenā€™t got the spending power they used to have, and donā€™t want other clubs taking advantage, which is a bit hypocritical considering they have been one of the clubs responsible for the inflated prices for players.

2 Likes

Price shouldnt be a problem for the government funded club. How much you reckon they would have to pay for him?

3 Likes

Excellent player. Would be a huge deal if we could get him and thatā€™s a player I think we should be after.

Absolutely ridiculous rumour and Real Madrid would be loco to even think about it.

Imo heā€™s been better than Modric last season until the last few months, I was calling for him to start.

Really underrated ballwinning abilities among his other well known talents too. Madrid started controlling the Bayern game better when he came on too.

Tbh if playing Modric means losing Kovacic, then they should do a Chelsea 2015 and par Modric off for Kovacic like Cech for Courtois.

1 Like

Bilic was saying he has offers, I think heā€™s won enough trophies and so why not go and play regularly? Obviously itā€™s not an easy decision to leave Real but he should be starting every week and could do so at another top club.

He isnā€™t getting the games to push him right to the top IMO, Modric and Kroos will command those places for a while yet.

Heā€™s going to be at least 80m.
Apart from a season under Mourinho, he has consistently been one of the best players in the PL, and is at his peak.
Another player that Wenger was interested in, that can go on his list of players he ā€œtriedā€ to get.

1 Like

80 m is nothing for them. Add to the fact they are selling Bale, James and Kova.