Other Clubs' Transfers

It’s good because the club have a lot longer than today to offload players, at least to Europe.

The only one that we have to get done today I guess is Welbeck if he wants to stay in England.

1 Like

This thread is dead lol!

United about to take another L. Atletico accepting with so little time to find a replacement? Will they fuck.

Also Leicester signed some other CB so surely they don’t have space for Soyuncu anymore?

Athletic have a whole month to find someone if they sold him

1 Like

Everton officials are in Barcelona trying to finalise a deal for Barcelona defender Yerry Mina, Sky Sports News understands - with the player having a medical in the Spanish city to save time.

Looks like Everton finally get their man.

Aaand there we have it. Another L

1 Like

Hopefully there is at least one desperate fuck out there who panic buys our boy Danny.

Didn’t we land him on deadline day as well? He loves a last minute transfer.

1 Like

Sven tha gawd for not falling for this BS again for the second time this window (Fellaini the first).

Also James Olley can do one, fucking Tory cunt, making shite up and getting us in meltdown before recanting his story.

Snide bastard

4 Likes

Dendoncker to Wolves is mental. Wolves & Fulham have had a Madness in this window.

It should be compulsory for every team to have at least one deadline day transfer just for the excitement.

Worried now I’m seeing those names together in a list.

We’re fucked!

4 Likes

Not good. Not good. I’m just putting all my eggs in to the better setup leading to better protection for the back 4 basket.

2 Likes

Remember all that optimism when we knew Wenger was gone? That’s entirely gone for a burton.

I like Danny’s work rate and he seems like a great lad and all, but I guess as far as performance goes he might not be what we need. I would want Perez to stay (even more) if Welé leaves though, otherwise we might be left a bit thin on the left wing? On that topic however I do love Nketiah every time I see him, maybe he can provide some depth there this season.

edit: bounced over to the Perez thread next, well that settles that then :expressionless:

Are you serious?

Yes

Well it hasn’t for me. Still can’t wait for our season to start

6 Likes

Fair play. I just feel the manager was an anti-climax and so was the transfer ‘madness’. I’m looking forward to the season to see if he can be a surprise but I’m not optimistic about us doing much.

3 Likes

Who did you realistically think we were gonna sign lol?

Sorry to hear that mate.
Im absolutely stoked about the new season and cant WAIT to see how we get on. Im so grateful we have a new manager with a new energy taking us forward after years and years of the same banter football.
Not only do i look forward to see how Arsenal fare, but the Premier league as a whole with all the new managers, players, meltdown, suprises etc. Its gonna be fantastic and finally i can watch some proper footy every single week !

1 Like