Sven Mislintat

Suffice to say more than what we’re seeing right now.

1 Like

At this point we’ve signed a defender for the future, a back up for Bellerin and a experienced defender to fill the void Koscielny has left behind and who should be complementary to our three other central defenders with his experience. I’m not going to judge him based on these three signings or give him a D grade for that.

1 Like

No ones passing definitive judgement on him, we’re not even half way through the window.

Some are voicing their discontent from what we know at the moment, par for the course on a forum.

You’ve essentially marked Emery as failed appointment so you can hardly talk tbh.

1 Like

Told y’all back in Feb that we should make him homeless. :unai:

1 Like

I wouldn’t say I marked him as a failed appointment. I’ve set/lowered the bar at Europa League victory and competing for top four (rather than making it) for this season because of Emery. Emery can still very well meet my expectations of him. Mislintat has done very little yet; two signings this window. That’s enough for a D grade already?

Yes, currently it is.

If you disagree that’s your prerogative.

Evans f.e. would have made it a C grade window to this point :grin:?

Imagine not believing in Sven.

It’s still only May ffs! :joy:

1 Like

Sven knows everything about injury records of Dortmund players. So it’s likely Auba/Mikki/Sokratis aren’t carrying long term injury problems

Sokratis also known as DAD has much better defensive stats than Evans and much better duals stats

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#bundesliga/2017/2018/sokratis/846/846/151/95/p|premier_league/2017/2018/jonny_evans/819/819/574/48/p|premier_league/2017/2018/laurent_koscielny/819/819/113/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/shkodran_mustafi/819/819/2963/0/p|premier_league/2017/2018/virgil_van_dijk/819/819/9297/36/p#defensive_errors/interceptions/blocks/clearances/errors_leading_to_goal/tackles_won/tackles_lost/total_duels_%/aerial_duels_won_%#90

1 Like

His nickname isn’t Dad, it’s Papa. As in the 1st 4 letters of his surname. :gunnersaurus:

6 Likes

He has only worked for us for 6 months FFS! Give him time. He has already bought us Auba so that’s not bad.

We live in a world of complaining and impatience. People expect Sven to sign the new Messi, Nesta and Viera in less than 6 months.

6 Likes

It’s VIEIRA. You call yourself an arsenal fan?

FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD. FRAUD.

2 Likes

Even Lords can fuck it up. Hope big Paddy will forgive me in the near future.

1 Like

Called it, back in Feb.

1 Like

Sven MISSintat
:flushed::flushed::cowboy_hat_face::joy::cowboy_hat_face::japanese_ogre:
:auba::cech::bellerin::cech::gabriel::giroud::laca::kos2::santi::wenger::ozil2::per::kroenke::mkhi:
:welbeck:

2 Likes

Fuck the sort of names Liverpool are linked with / signing is utterly depressing for us. So uninspired by the talk of what players we are after at the moment.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/arseblog/status/1001416498932527104?s=19

4 Likes

That would be quite the fucking summer for Liverpool. Despite reaching a CL final, they did so with a very average midfield. They’ve gone and addressed that area quite spectacularly.

They need a keeper and another CB, but then they’re as ready as they could be to challenge for the title. Need to keep Salah though, of course.

1 Like

It might be hard for Liverpool to buy a keeper now though. Everyone will have seen the match on Saturday and know how desperate they are.

“How much for Alisson?” “£800m”

“OK, perhaps we should aim lower. Butland?” “£312m”

It is quite annoying – not only seeing them bring in these signings, but also doing it so quickly. We’ve been linked with Sokratis for a while. They were linked with Fabinho for about 5 minutes before announcing the signing.

This isn’t what I signed up for. Get a move on Sven!

1 Like