Swansea City Vs Arsenal (PL)

At least the Azerbaijan Premyer Liqa starts up again in less than two weeks. Can’t come fucking soon enough.

4 Likes

Who would of thought a wet night in January against bottom of the league side and Arsenal wouldnt have turned up.
So fucking Wenger. Estimate 10 league defeats for the season then. Got to wonder what Auba thought of that. One late bid now and. . . .

1 Like

Just watching the highlights of the game (Yeah I’m masochistic like that)

We could have been 3-0 down after 15 minutes. Pathetic.

EDIT: Scratch that, we could have been 5-0 down less than half hour in. Terrible, terrible team.

5 Likes

Glad I slept.

I stopped staying up for Arsenal games a couple of years ago mate. Just not worth it, which is why my heart goes out to those travelling Arsenal fans that go through so much trouble to follow this team, with very little justification, especially this season. Shambolic away form to say the least and Arsene has no clue how to fix it, so he brings in more attacking players.

1 Like

I just won £50.
It’s easy.
Just bet on us to lose away from home, or if we go 1-0 up, or both.

2 Likes

With the way the things are going, we could lose about 12-13 games this season. No manager would stay at the end of the season with this record.

This is what happens when you sell your best player and wait right until the end of the transfer window to sort out the incoming players.

We have recently got rid of several first team players including our best player Sanchez, as well as our longest serving player Walcott, and Giroud, our most effective goal scorer, half way through the season.

With Gibbs, Coquelin, Gabriel and Chamberlain also recently out of the permanently swinging exit door, I would imagine most players don’t know whether they are coming or going.

This is the sort of chaos Wenger makes when he decides to try and clean up the total mess he has made of our club, by getting rid of players who over stayed their welcome, and buy in some top quality ones.

All he does now is in pure panic mode.
Wenger is a walking disaster area.
Everything he does is out of a realisation that he has completely ruined the club and he is starting to do all the things he should have done ages ago, in one transfer window.

Wenger’s arrogance and stubbornness has cost us, and we are paying for it with another wasted season.
We need to get a competent manager in to sort this out.

1 Like

I know one, and he’s already in the job :wink:

1 Like

Nah, this is what happens when you have an inept manager

2 Likes

:wenger:

:wenger2:

1 Like

Lol I won £29 quid by putting a quid on Bournemouth to win when we were one up. I’d have done the same yesterday but we didn’t even leave enough time before scoring and conceding for me to place a bet :laughing:

4 Likes

Me too.
I didn’t even have enough time to see what the odds were when we went 1-0 up.
I would think Swansea would have been at least 10/1.
It’s definitely worth a few quid on us drawing or losing away from home, whoever we are playing from whatever league.

12/1 and 14/1 for the one minute we were in front :slight_smile:

1 Like

This guy lol

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Dude seems a little angry… He does a good job of keeping his emotions in check though. /s