The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Chile is shit.

Still 2 games to go and Montenegro has to host Denmark so there is still hope for them.

They’ll miss out because Ireland is going to go to Cardiff and fuck them up. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

:scream: That’s some janky shit right there. I know you caught feelings and all but seems like she did u a favor by showing you just how big a ho she is right up front instead of leading you on and then bam, surprise i fucked another dood you might have to give the doctor a visit to make sure i didn’t give you that herp derp.

Did you at least get to see some side boob or something in the pic she sent? Silver linings and all that.

1 Like

Nah we didn’t sleep together

I’ve seen her totally naked in the flesh mate

1 Like

Hmmm who do we want at the World Cup? McClean and Walters, or Ramsey and Bale? Tough one :giroud:

1 Like

Neither are getting through a qualifier so it’s a bit of a moot question. :slight_smile:

You shouldn’t have sent that message tbh

8 Likes

This negativity is exactly why you’re an Arsenal fan :grin:

Alexis has been piss poor in the bits I’ve seen of the Chile match.

Hang on @Gio Is this the girl that we all advised you to not reply to?

1 Like

Nah of course not but I was pissed, she defo out cunted me

1 Like

Of course it bloody is :joy:

1 Like

And you took our advice, thank God for that :laughing:

From experience though :see_no_evil: if she sent you a picture/snap of her all over him, then she’s not sleeping with him. You only send a Snap like that to someone to make them jealous.

Really?? Nahh maybe she is just a huge cunt and wants to sleep around a lot. I mean that’s a low blow I’ve never heard of anyone doing something so fucked up, so maybe you are right. I guess the question is what exactly was in that snap chat she sent…

Where can I meet a girl like that…

2 Likes

I’m the female here dude

Basildon

3 Likes