The 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification

Group h is that designated poverty group.

1 Like

Group L looks interesting

Italy
Holland
USA
Scotland

5 Likes

Fuck off :stuck_out_tongue:

At least we made the Semi and Final in 2014 and 2010

1 Like

Ah ah ah :xhaka:. Stop trolling or Panama is gonna beat your sorry ass up :wink:

1 Like

Could definitely see England not getting through that group.

2 Likes

@LFS-forward, cā€™mon Panama! :sunglasses: :kos2:

3 Likes

Gonna be a Spurs derby England vs Belgium.

1 Like

Tell her! We also the WC in 2006. What about England? :poldi:

They field eleven and kick a ball around.

5 Likes

France attacking options are beautiful, Mbappe, Dembele, Griezmann, Benzema, Giroud, Laca, Fekir, Martial. Then you have Pogba, Kante midfield, Varane, Umtiti or Kosc, Mendy in defence. Only weakness is a Spurs GK but they should walk it

Iā€™d still say Germany and Brazil are favourites. France have a lot of talent, no doubt, but they donā€™t seem to have unlocked that full potential yet. And that attack didnā€™t score that many goals in qualifying, either. Am I right in thinking that only Iceland scored less than them of the European qualifiers?

Iā€™d like France to do well - provided weā€™re not in contention (:rofl:) - and if they click theyā€™ll definitely be hard to beat. But so far, I havenā€™t seen enough to suggest they will walk it.

Germany, Spain, Brazil & France are the 4 the winner is likely to come from.

2 Likes

:laca: ? :xhaka:

Spain
Germany
Brazil
France

Belgium as the underdogs as usual.

England? :thinking: :mustafi: :arteta: Maybe they can finish 2nd in the group :arteta:

2 Likes

Belgium, Argentina, Croatia and Portugal are the teams Iā€™d have next in line.

1 Like

1AFAF4E1-A3B4-40FF-9743-E03288EEDADC

1 Like

I have favouritism towards a lot of France players and their attacking options could change any game but Germany is a good shout since they have a squad used to winning

Yeah exactly. France should have won the last Euros really, theyā€™re better than Portugal!

2 Likes

You trolled us yesterday, i give it back today Jade :wink:

Yeah Portugalā€™s defence was amazing to keep them out, and Eder lmao. I was happy for Ronaldo, deserved it, he carried them and unluckily injured in final. Good outsider winning World Cup

1 Like