The Betting Thread

Posted a few losers on here :slight_smile:

Every true gambler is ashamed of their betting history report within their account.

2 Likes

I would. Thatā€™s still a good profit.

1 Like

No way you have to let it ride now OG otherwise why cover the bet today.

2 Likes

I knowā€¦but as gamblers you should be able to understand the mental torture I am going through right now lol. I want to cash out! But I will let it ride. Or maybe not!..yes I will!! :coq::bellerin::campbell::facepalm::gabriel::sanchez2::henry::gunnersaurus:

iā€™ve placed about 6 bets in the last 3 years so i probably shouldnā€™t be listened to anyway. :smile:

1 Like

Yeh I quit a number of years ago too as it was becoming a much too expensive vice. Though if I was in your shoes Iā€™d certainly let that ride, but thatā€™s just because Iā€™m not a gigantic pussy.

No peer pressure bru.

1 Like

had some decent over Ā£100 wins in the last few months but I really need to learn when to and when not to cash out because Iā€™ve lost money doing that

:joy:

1 Like

Lol! Pissedā€¦

What sort of retard bets like that!?

Alexis one goal behind Lukaku who we play.

Very good chance of it happening

good to see you donā€™t bet 50p anymore :wink:

Why would someone do that. Thatā€™ll teach the twat :joy:

The amount he bet was even massively cuntish. That 2.79 was going to bring in not even 12p instead of just round the bet to an even hundred.

Iā€™d imagine it was one of those things where you start with a certain amount like a hundred quid and each week you place a ā€œsure thingā€ and then continue placing your original stake plus the small incremental wins each week until it eventually builds into decent amount.

You have these social media accounts that ask you to pay to be let into their little club where they share their absolutely cast iron, 100% guaranteed tips with you. I think this is what the above account was doing.

Iā€™m sure youā€™re right. But itā€™s still cuntish :slight_smile:

And also just goes to show theres no banker in footy bets!

1 Like

Unless you bet on Arsenal not to win the title.

william hill
Arsenal @ 4/9
Arsenal v Everton - 90 Minutes

Draw @ 13/2
Liverpool v Middlesbrough - 90 Minutes

Watford @ 8/1
Watford v Man City - 90 Minutes

Treble 1 Bet
Win @ 96.5/1