The Betting Thread

Anyone having any bets during Glorious Goodwood?

Had a nightmare on Tuesday where i think the average price of the winners was 25/1 lol

Wasnt to bad yesterday where i came out about £10 up mainly thanks to Londinium and Threading

Glorious good wood is a sure thing for me every morning

6 Likes

First bet of the season

Celtic -1
Psg -2
Lyon -1

@ 5.01

Edit - Broken even thanks to Pastore, Cavani almost made me regret cashing out a couple mins later after he made a perfectly timed little run to be in 1 on 1 with the keeper but he fluffed it :grin:

Im done before the season starts. Norwich 88th min equaliser lets me down.

:joy:

2 Likes

Didnt do any football bets over the weekend

I usually leave it a couple of weeks just to see who is doing what, not that it helps me in any way at all

Couple of bets to start the season off.

Liverpool Under 2.5 @ 2.00
West Brom to beat Bournemouth @ 2.40

Pleased with this

Heads up lads, 7.0 is great odds, compared to 3.88 on betfair which is usually good

1 Like

You’re off to a good start.

3 Likes

Ha I was tempted but didn’t trust Palace #BulletDodged

You only ever popular up in this thread to talk shit about my bets that fail lol

Tbf I do also occasionally compliment you on your wins and encourage you and wish you good luck on your next bets, so it’s not all just shit talking. I’d add more to the main purpose of the thread if I had anything more worthwhile to add besides post match results.

btw:

Consider replying to more people

You’ve already replied 3 times to @JakeyBoy in this particular topic.

Have you considered replying to other people in the discussion, too? A great discussion involves many voices and perspectives.

If you’d like to continue your conversation with this particular user at length, send them a personal message.

haha the software knows

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Had a really good day :ok_hand:

5 Likes

The stakes are way too high :sweat:

1 Like

United were already 1 up and looking absolutely shit hot. (Bet was 3 or more goals)

Fancied Madrid massively against a shaken Barcelona.

Ali was a bit of a gamble must admit but paid off

1 Like

Fair enough. Not going to tell you what to do and I don’t know your bankroll anyway. They’re just a little too high for myself as I would go broke on a bad day.

Nice return, wp.

1 Like

It’s all good, I didn’t take it that fashion :+1:

Rarely do stakes like those to be fair. Had already won on the Ali goal hence the proceeding two bets

1 Like

I did this bet as well! Thought Palace might let me down, wasnt expecting 2 of the 3 to lose

Did a double of BTTS and Leeds to win and BTTS and Blackburn to win. Didnt go well at all

Also did a 6 fold of BTTS and only 1 game came in. Betting season off to a flyer :rofl: