The Betting Thread

Modest, but not to be sniffed at

3 Likes

Tryna flip that cash

1 Like

No win should be sniffed at!

1 Like

my OH has the same bet. You cold, calculating ruthless people, betting against the Arsenal! :sunglasses:

Iā€™d hesitate to call this a tip, but I think this looks like a good shout at odds of just over 10

1 Like

My opinion is that WBA are going to fail you. I think WHU will win.

I feel like West Bromā€™s 7 points from 4 games so far is a decent return and West Ham are very inconsistent, so thatā€™s why I fancy a home win here as a bit of a bounce back from their defeat last time out.

Thatā€™s the beauty of football/gambling, there are nearly always legit justifications for thinking something will go a certain way.

Share a hot tip with us mate so I can invest in your wisdom :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve got Kolasinac on my bench for the game against Chelsea on my fantasy team :sunglasses:

Thatā€™s absolutely right. :smiley:
I just felt this game was the weak link in your triple combo as the other 2 seem spot on to me.
But on a second glance, your chances seem more than fair. I donā€™t really hold too strong an opinion on this particular game one way or the other.

You are taking the piss now arenā€™t you :smiley:
If Bournemouth donā€™t beat Brighton tonight, I would put my money on Palace to beat Southampton.

I mean, I donā€™t see many of your losers, but you seem to quite often post some really top notch wins!

Really wasnā€™t taking the piss though I can see how it might read that way haha

Thatā€™s because I bet on high odds.
This weekend I will probably be making a bet with equal stakes on Liverpool and City to draw in their games, either bet is of odds 6.00 or higher and I expect one of them to cash in.

6 Fold

Villarreal
Juve
Napoli -2
Salzburg
Dortmund
Austria Vienna

@ 24.49

Edit - Yessssssss Amadou Haidara 94th minute winner for Salzburg, great little volley from the edge of the box too, come on.

Edit 2 - Cashed out @ 14/1 :sunglasses: probably gonna end up regretting it but I donā€™t trust Vienna even tho they are versing the worst team in the league.

Vienna won 5-1 vs 9 man St Poulten :smile: :see_no_evil:

3 Likes

On a nice little run atm so Iā€™m gonna try my luck on probably the most random bet Iā€™ll make all season, small stakes (Ā£10) 4 fold based purely on statistics.

FC Schaffhausen
Orebro SK
PEPO
Villarreal

@ 5.50

Noo Orebrooo just conceded 2 goals in the last 10 minutes to lose 3-2 lol.

1 Like

Tempting

Done an acca last night. Done a 10 fold and Althletic Bilbao let me down :frowning:

My last 5 accies have been off by one game. Sucks.

Enable in The Arc yesterday = easy money

Got on at evens and although only had Ā£10 on it was never in doubt

Safe to say I saw that one coming.

Useless cunts :rofl:

6 Likes

Nailed on :wink:

Besiktas are decent and Porto won 3-0 away last time out