UEFA Champions League

5 Likes

If we need more bandwidth we’ll send you the invoice. :wink:

4 Likes

Spuds out of the CL. :coq:

6 Likes

How these fuckers are still unbeaten in the league is beyond me.
3-1 FT for Juventus. How can i describe the game? Seville just shoot themselves in the foot. They were dominating before that red card.

1 Like

Coming to a Thursday night near you in the new year :joy: LolbyeSpurs

6 Likes

All that effort to get themselves back into the Champions League and they look set to be the only English side not to go through. Even Leicester breezed through :arteta:

I guess Spurs now know how it feels, to be Monaco as fuck :wink:

10 Likes

Big effort in the CL for them :coq:

Playing against teams in red and white with plenty of Frenchies just doesn’t work out well for Totnum.

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

And for those quick to herald Pochettino as the next big managerial superstar remember that managing Spurs domestically is an entirely different prospect to managing on the biggest stage of club football.

2 Likes

And they got further that 1 season than we have in the last 6 seasons :no_mouth:

1 Like

I was going to like this but it didn’t feel like the right thing to do.

7 Likes

Tottenham fought tooth and nail for their Europa League spot.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Lol at some comments.
Totnumb are out before celtic.
:smile:

1 Like

Lol that video is fantastic Wenger’s face :joy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

2 Likes

AS Monaco is a very interesting squad, with a mix of youngsters like Lemar, Mendy and Sidibè and experienced players. They have an offensive mentality and love to play on the flanks with the wingers and the full backs.

Juventus played an intelligent game at Sevilla, despite the luck to ha e Clattenburg omn the pitch as Ref. After the great goal scored by Nico Pareja, they didn’t played an offensive game, preferring to keep the ball and explore the flanks. The long shot from Bonnie (for me the current best CB in Europe) has been decisive. Now, Sampaoli needs to win in France to reach the knockout stages. Sevilla haven’t impressed me (like Real Madrid and the BVB defense), too difensive and with a big lack of technique on midfield to play an home game.

Tomorrow, apart our game, I’m sure about a surprise into the Atleti’s group and a surprise in Barça if Messi and Suarez will be out again.

2 Likes

It seems it was only a short respite from Spursday night Football bad luck cunts. Very odd night of european football with the 12 goal game, Real vs Dortmund will decide top spot on match day 6 and I think Lyon have to beat Sevilla by 2 goals to steal that qualification spot.