UEFA Champions League

And for those quick to herald Pochettino as the next big managerial superstar remember that managing Spurs domestically is an entirely different prospect to managing on the biggest stage of club football.

2 Likes

And they got further that 1 season than we have in the last 6 seasons :no_mouth:

1 Like

I was going to like this but it didn’t feel like the right thing to do.

7 Likes

Tottenham fought tooth and nail for their Europa League spot.

3 Likes

22 Likes

Lol at some comments.
Totnumb are out before celtic.
:smile:

1 Like

Lol that video is fantastic Wenger’s face :joy:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
:arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

2 Likes

AS Monaco is a very interesting squad, with a mix of youngsters like Lemar, Mendy and Sidibè and experienced players. They have an offensive mentality and love to play on the flanks with the wingers and the full backs.

Juventus played an intelligent game at Sevilla, despite the luck to ha e Clattenburg omn the pitch as Ref. After the great goal scored by Nico Pareja, they didn’t played an offensive game, preferring to keep the ball and explore the flanks. The long shot from Bonnie (for me the current best CB in Europe) has been decisive. Now, Sampaoli needs to win in France to reach the knockout stages. Sevilla haven’t impressed me (like Real Madrid and the BVB defense), too difensive and with a big lack of technique on midfield to play an home game.

Tomorrow, apart our game, I’m sure about a surprise into the Atleti’s group and a surprise in Barça if Messi and Suarez will be out again.

2 Likes

It seems it was only a short respite from Spursday night Football bad luck cunts. Very odd night of european football with the 12 goal game, Real vs Dortmund will decide top spot on match day 6 and I think Lyon have to beat Sevilla by 2 goals to steal that qualification spot.

Fucking hilarious :laughing:

My man Lemar knocking Spurs out.

Dahoud & Lemar were my top scouts when they didn’t even complete full 90mins :sunglasses:

https://vine.co/v/iZKIwY2Wx7a

Went to Sporting v Real last night, what a game that was. Real are so good, best team I’ve ever seen play in real life. 1-1 would have been a great result but unfortunately, after going down to 10 men, the 1-2 was pretty predictable.

1 Like

Better than Barca?

Never been to a Barcelona match… :wink:

1 Like

:joy::joy:

4 Likes

I guess they would like to play in the E.L. again :wilshere:

Bayern play now in Rostov. @Persona