UEFA Champions League

God it is has been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking long since we have said that about any of our homegrown players. We seem to be falling so far behind with everything even our talent scouting is piss poor. We have players like willock, Nelson and Nketiah etc but Wenger is pissing around with Nelson and i reckon Nketiah wont be given a chance for quite a while. Arsenal haven’t given us excitement in such a long time, not one player we can get really excited about as a major talent.

3 Likes

Lovely worked goal.
Madrid are shocking tonight, but Spurs look like the real deal.

Madrids defending :joy:

1 Like

Ghoulam off. Bad injury for Napoli.

Eh? What happened to that Asensio dude?

Maybe I’m being harsh but I feel like Lloris could have dealt with that Casemiro shot better than he did, he’s dipped imo.

Seville up.
Jorginho is massive.
Guerreiro scores for Dortmund.
What a risk for Napoli! Great counter.

Great young player but it’s why I put Mbappé (obviously, he’s a cut above the rest) and Dembele above him (think I put Jesus too, but that’s closer) above him. He’s more of an Isco with perhaps a bit more explosion than he is a Mbappé or Dembele or even Jesus who are talismanic attacking talents.

But certainly he should be starting for Madrid tonight.

2 Likes

GUERREIROOOOOOOO 1-0. Beautifully worked goal.

1 Like

Fucking hell! So undeserved! I really hate City.

Watching this game is exceptionally boring. :mustafi:

Napoli have suffered from conceding.
Stones hits the bar.

Imagine the very worst scenario…Spuds win the CL!! OMG imagine what it would be like to deal the fuckers.

Once I found out his great grandmother or whoever was spanish, I knew he had a chance. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That’s what a big team do. Play crap, score and dominate now.

Napoli vs Citeh has been a great 1st half to watch, Napoli will absolutely destroy us if they drop to the Europa League. Glad I’m not watching Spurs as its depressing watching how much better than us they are.

Where is Navas?

Sterling dives.

Injured.

1 Like

Got that Spanish DNA :sunglasses:

Kane close to 2-0 a minute ago. God Marcelo is having a shocker.

1 Like

For all their technical abilities, City can be nasty like Stoke.
Shame. Napoli deserved to be ahead.