UEFA Champions League

Yeah, they look on their way up again. Son is incredible.

No they donā€™t.

This match should be 1-3.

Both have played very similar and Spurs play more sexy but not to say they deserved it over Juve.

Llorente for Alli.

Juventus will only fuck it up later so an acceptable result

2 Likes

HOW DID TOTTENHAM NOT SCORE HERE? :cech:

Stop playing like us ffs Juve.

1 Like

Poor Spurs, so unlucky.

1 Like

Better chico :kos2:

Chiellini has been pretty poor but will get the plaudits due to his Hollywood defending.

I say this as the cretinous American commentator on my fox sports stream sing his praises.

1 Like

Donā€™t think heā€™s been poor but rather heā€™s making up for a poor first half though.

Will be nice to read the ā€œbrave valiant ā€”ā€”- come up shortā€ about some other loser club for a change at this stage of the competition :+1::slight_smile:ļø

A great start to what is likely to be not a great week by tomorrow night. But delighted Tottenham wonā€™t be winning the CL, that would be truly sickening

7 Likes

Should have ended at least 3-0 to Tottenham, instead Juventus go through :rofl:. City are through as well.

1 Like

BYEEEEEE TOTTENHAM :wave:

1 Like

No. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Grandee Juve

1 Like

So I guess that puts to bed the ā€œSpurs are one of the European eliteā€ idea then :sunglasses:

Though they didnā€™t lose 10-2, so they can take that as a positive

5 Likes

More proof that the Champions League is the elite tactical battleground. Allegri and his experienced charges showed why theyā€™re so highly regarded. Spurs were so good but one or two tactical changes turned the tie in minutes.

You can see why Arsenal get battered so badly in this tournament with how weak Wenger is tactically.

3 Likes

Spurs have done it yet again :joy:

4 Likes

I know, thank god for that.

Grazie Allegri, grazie Andrea, grazie Higuain and grazie Dybala.

Who made that clearance off the line for Kane?

Was it king Andrea? :henry2:

@Phoebica Spurs not European elite confirmed.

Edit lol already mentioned it.

5 Likes

Bella zio :ozil2: