UEFA Champions League

OUSMANE

1 Like

A bit of a dive here.
Barca have been piss poor today. Chelsea would be ahead if it wasn’t for Messi.
Paulinho on for Iniesta.

Hollins played for both as well.

seriously chelsea have been by far the better team… poor finishing and final balls has hurt them

Valdano, on my feed, “Hard to understand the lack of understanding from the striker on where to move there [on Willian’s run before the pass]”

Clearly hasn’t seen much of Giroud :grimacing: Lucky boy.

Gomes for Busquets. Chelsea have a big chance now.

Andre Gomes :confused:

1 Like

THE GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :giroud3:

1 Like

Chelsea are unfortunate to be 3-0 down here. But Messi gonna Messi.

1 Like

It’s over.

Messi is a sickness that destroys anything in his way.

2 Likes

The :goat:

Diego Costa is such a big loss for this Chelsea side. Guy could literally turn scraps into something.

4 Likes

:grin:

https://twitter.com/sportsjoe_uk/status/974030046531907585

11 Likes

https://twitter.com/paddypower/status/974019491851104258

2 Likes

Great save from Courtois on Paulinho.

Barcelona ‘shithousing’ Chelsea with a 4-4-2 lol

Valverde legend.

1 Like

Chelsea hit the bar lol! They have been so unlucky.

3-0 Barca FT. Messi really saved them over the 2 legs.

All that English football positivity after the first legs and only two of them made it through – the two with bang easy draws

But hey, Spurs and Chelsea gave a good account of themselves, so at least their fans can appreciate that. Man United on the other hand… :arteta:

2 Likes

Seems like the English teams caught a couple of Spanish success in awful form and those results got people hyped again.

Tottenham beat a shite form real Madrid, likewise Chelsea with Atletico and Liverpool with Sevilla. Man United had nobody as well.

Safe to say the 2 English teams that progressed were the only ones that deserved to, and would be England’s best chances for CL glory (if that’s your thing). Maybe Tottenham and Chelsea would feel otherwise but I maintain that.

1 Like

How does the whole ‘cat on the pitch’ thing happen? I’ve been thinking about this. It’s a cat, not a house mouse. In an enclosed stadium with not much space to move around in unnoticed. How does said cat get even remotely close to the pitch past thousands of people? :thinking:

1 Like