UEFA Champions League

Problem is the dunces have…probably for millions a season :gabriel:

1 Like

Owen Hargreaves is such a limited commentator fucking hell BT are terrible.

1 Like

Muller is in a huge slump right now, yes, but you can’t be average to score 10 goals in 2 WC.

He was my favourite player at WC2014. He and Neuer were absolute Gods. Also Basti. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Fucking Navas just picked the right time to get hot… and Bayern are without Neuer (wouldn’t gave that gift to Real if he played), Robben, Vidal, Koman…
They did play a good game (again) overall, but just not able to score enough.

FUCK REAL

1 Like

Choosing between Real and Liverpool in the final is almost as bad as the 08 final between Chelsea and Manchester United

Lmao Real is gonna win the CL and once again prove this competition is repetitive bull shit. Lolpool making it to the final is a little bit of a surprise but they won’t win it so in the end it won’t matter a lick :joy::joy: Barca will win it next year.

1 Like

The Europa Cup I/Champions League only hasn’t been repetitive bullshit in the late 80s/early 90s. Even than Milan reached four finals. Madrid dominated the 50s, Ajax/Bayern won it both three consecutive times in 70s. Liverpool reached the final five times between 1976 and 1985. Barcelona’s success in it not so long ago.

The criticism gets old.

But no less valid.

1 Like

I feel like it does, because there is no proper way to fix it. If you change it to a one League, one team format for example there is still a good chance for one team dominance.

Sure. And that would still be repetitive bullshit. It having no solution doesn’t mean the statement is false.

1 Like

Madrid are in the final because they deserve to be there. Other teams had their chances to knock them out and failed.

Bar the World Cup, this is still the best football competition and is always a great watch every season.

@Electrifying

:grimacing:

I thought Muller played a pretty good game actually. He tried to get Lewa involved often and was solid all around. You know what you have in him.

Doesn’t need to be fixed, just ignored.

1 Like

Bye Bye Bayern :wave:

FUCK REAL

:fu:

2 Likes

Yeah, you have dogshit.

Tbh I’m gonna let the agenda rest.

I’m in a good mood. Just saw Avengers and it didn’t disappoint. I wanted Muller to prove me wrong and kick real Madrid out but all he did was vindicate me.

And he’ll probably vindicate me further this summer.

He is hugely overrated and gets a huge pass from their fans (kinda in the way Wilshere had for us for a while) and eventually people will wake up. He may have some quality but he is nowhere near the top of wingers and second strikers in world football today.

Also I’ll miss Heynckes man, his Bayern are just so good to watch. Until that lanky fool fluffs it :henry2:

2 Likes

Bayern had 33 shots to 10 inside the box over the 2 legs, but have managed to go out 4-3 on aggregate. This Real Madrid team don’t even seem that good, yet they have knocked out PSG/ Juve & Bayern.

What a fuck up. He should be devastaded, he will never have a chance again once Neuer returns.

As much as I don’t want Liverpool to win the CL a bit part of me would love them to completely show this Real side up with a 3-0 win or something.