Comedy OG :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

GAME ON!

1 Like

Oh the comeback is on?

Perhaps i’ll give it a little longer…

1 Like

No, good night :wink:

Roma got a huge slice of luck there, they’ve got to be happy with square one in the circumstances

1 Like

Another goal without conceding before HT and it’s game on!

Roma just need to score another 3 and not concede now! Hah!

1 Like

That commentary is f’ckin sick, Luca. Why can’t we get Yanks commentating here, too?

1 Like

The thing is, I don’t get people thinking our tie is over at 1-1 after 90 minutes. So much can change quickly in a second leg, last night showed that and Roma have gone from game over to still having a glimmer of hope already tonight.

3 Likes

Don’t do this to yourself

1 Like

Roma have no hope, Liverpool will very likely score again in this tie.

I just think any fan who thinks so would be absolutely livid if any of the team or the manager showed any sign they even remotely thought like that.

1 Like

Difference is that we’re Arsenal, mocked all over the world for being serial bottlers and having that proven that multiple times over the last 12 years going up against arguably the worlds best defensive team playing in front of their crowd and they have an away goal advantage. And we can’t play our best striker.

It’s just common sense really.

1 Like

Great save from Allison here!
2-1 Liverpool! They need 4 now to go to ET now.

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/bnrxrl

Reality is if weren’t serial bottlers we’d also be heading to Madrid with a 2-0 advantage.

Appalling goal for Liverpool there :joy:

1 Like

First away goal for Gini?

1 Like

So let me get this straight, Liverpool have scored 40 goals and are unbeaten in 12 Champions League matches.

That’s annoying

1 Like