UEFA Champions League

Relax yo self :joy:

Tbf it’s less about the scoreline and more about Arsenal as a club and the reputation we have/precedent we have set.

Which is fair enough when you realise we have these clowns: :cech: :kos2: :mustafi:

If Chelsea were going to the Wanda after a 1-1 draw, neutrals and their fans would be more bullish imo. Which is fair enough.

But fuck it we can win this!!!

3 Likes

Only thing that worries me is their stadium name. Wanda sounds way too much like Wakanda for my liking. And we all know how much of a fortress Wakanda is.

1 Like

Yeah but we got the puma on our shirts (close to panther) we also got the black panther starting up front :laca:

And we got A, N and S in our name, just like Thanos.
So I think we should be fine on that front.

4 Likes

Can’t fault any of this.

1 Like

Wanda sounds like an American country singer to me.

1 Like

There is zero correlation here.

It’s not the Atletico team that is the problem.

Going to quote what else I said now…

If we don’t win it’ll be our fault. It won’t be because they were “too good”, it’ll be because Welbeck missed 5 Open goals or because our goalkeeper resembled Bambi on ice.

1 Like

Yeah but the If in that statement is redundant.

There is no room for Negative Nigels here

@Leper will ban you

3 Likes

Dzeko called offside, but he wasn’t.

Liverpool deserved to go through. Their defence is still shit though.

It isn’t negative when it’s the only possible outcome. It’s only real. :wink:

@leper

Get rid of this please

Wenger last big game as Arsenal manager
European final at stake
A chance of redemption for what was a shit season.
A perfect way to give tribute and an amazing sendoff to manager who has given so much.

With all these at stake, ideally the players would man up, step up, show some cojones, brave the situation and come out victorious.

But considering they are all bunch of cunts, they are likely to score an own goal.

1 Like

I’ll unban him :smile:

I could be wrong but I don’t think anyone is saying that it’s actually impossible that we go through, I feel like people are going a little overboard with how strongly they’re stating that it’s level at the moment and we aren’t out of this yet. I think everyone knows this. Some of us are just confidently stating that we don’t rate our chances at all given everything we all know after supporting our club over the past decade.

I think that’s entirely reasonable.

4 Likes

Sounds like an australian insult ‘you great wanda’

1 Like

https://twitter.com/FootyAccums/status/992342501003616256/photo/1

I would shout “FIX” but as if UEFA would ever prioritise an English side over the big Spanish sides :smile:

1 Like

I would shout fix but I’ve recently gained an understanding of what a Content Management System is and I know that some idiot just hit publish by accident. :slight_smile:

Allegedly Liverpool have never lost a final to a team who play in white according to the radio.