UEFA Europa League

Who invited you to the party? :grin:

By the way, the away leg will likely be a pretty early KO, right? Afternoon off work it is.

Lokomotiv 0 Arsenal 0
CSKA 1 Arsenal 0
Spartak 4 Arsenal 1

Iā€™d stay in work if I were you :stuck_out_tongue: Id probably give up my pay to avoid having to watch us play away in russia too! :speak_no_evil:

Itā€™s OK, theyā€™ve released the schedule. All 8.05pm kickoffs so Iā€™ll be able to join the torture chamber with everyone else. I like being able to express my masochist nature as often as possible :smile:

So what kind of lead do we need to bring to Russia to have a ā€˜comfortableā€™ night?

3-0 minimum?

Wenger really was shit in the CL in his early years (tbh every year bar 2006-2010 really) wasnā€™t he?

1 Like

Iā€™d assume one of two of these games were a final round group stage match where weā€™d send out the fodder/kids. Reckon weā€™ll do 'em home and away

https://twitter.com/hmafc/status/974626169151787008

Look at the fucking state of this

3 Likes

Not sure whats worse, the 4 clear cut chances in the video or that fact Aliadiere played for us.

LOL I remember that Rosicky miss

1 Like

I remember watching that and raging all over the place punching chairs and shit when Cesc missed that chance, plus Henryā€™s few.

1 Like

Was it a crucial game for us?

Nah just a group game but after having lost the cl the year before I was desperate for us to smash it in 06-07.

Wonā€™t mention my feelings after the PSV games.

1 Like

Alas not! The CSKA game was in October and was in the middle of the schedule, in fact we bored the football world to tears with a back to back 1-0 loss away and 0-0 at ā€˜Emirates Stadiumā€™

Loko really was not all that loco, a tepid affair preceded by my purse getting stolen on the Moscow subway and followed by getting propositioned by a Russian gangster. Oh and weā€™d just got walloped 3-0 at home by Inter. Proper rubbish season that turned out to be

Arsenal 3 - 0 CSKA
CSKA 0/1 - 0/1 Arsenal

Hopefully the people that go at least get rewarded with a goal

8-0

That game was something else. Beautiful football coupled with enormous frustration. Our xG must have been in orbit.

1 Like

If only we had Welbeck back then to put all those chances away.

Young Fabregas :heart_eyes:

Henryā€¦just disgusting so so so so fucking wasteful, shouldda been benched :henry2:

3-0 should be enough. The must is not to concede.