UEFA Europa League

:henry2:

2 Likes

Maybe someone can do his right one as well.

1 Like

Crazy week of European football continues even in the Europa League :eyes:

Looking like an Emirates Cup line up :mustafi:

13 Likes

No doubt fifa will do their best to make sure we get an athletico vs arsenal final.

What time is the EL draw?

Think they said the CL one was an hour later on BT Sport last night, and then showed that programme as starting at 12. Which probably means their draw is at like half 12.

So Iā€™m gonna say 11.30. Fact

Canā€™t see the draw live cause work so I just know Iā€™m gonna check my phone later and weā€™ll have Atletico :joy:

1 Like

Is it better to play Atletico over two legs or in a one off game? Seeing mixed opinions on Twitter

Iā€™d prefer a one off game

Always better to play a side thatā€™s superior to you in a one off game rather than over 180 minutes.

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s my view too.

But the argument the other way seems to be that Atleticoā€™s sit back and win 1-0 approach would work better for them in a one off game. Plus two legs wonā€™t be as tense as one and if you mess up, you have another 90 minutes to put it right, and given the games this week, they may have a point :laughing:

Whoever did that poster is stupid why not have the Europa logo in the middle. That way you have two teams either side rather than arsenal and the rest. Thatā€™s why it looks like emirates cup line up

1 Like

Atletico!!!

Ah well. Letā€™s do them!

1 Like

That could have gone better :slight_smile:

Shit

On the plus side, the final will be pretty straightforward for the winner :smile:

This is our final

Fucking UEFA lol I knew that was gonna happen .

Oh well letā€™s see what happens.

Need our FA cup performances Vs City and Chelsea to go through.

1 Like

Oh ffs! I knew it :joy:

Gonna have to be 100% on it to go through.

1 Like

Worst possible draw, toughest opponent and the 2nd leg away. We Simply must keep a clean sheet at home to have any chance of winning this tie.

1 Like