UEFA Europa League

Atletico have been crap, but everyone else has handed them the title with some dumbass mistakes.

From Sporting, to Arsenal and now Marseille.

Still a gulf in class, evidenced by the fact these teams are in the Europa.

3 Likes

Why is it a rule the CL teams who finish third in the group’s get in europa? Such a stupid rule. Yes I’m bitter

8 Likes

Not just being bitter, but I don’t think CL teams should drop into the Europa League. They are two separate competitions and should be treated as such.

Haha @Calum we both just basically asked the same question. Though you’re bitter and i’m not :laughing:

3 Likes

Yep I agree, I don’t think they should allow it. It makes zero sense to join a competition half way through, it’s just another way for UEFA to make a rather crap tournament seem more appealing. Of course they make more money from it too :grin:

think they should stop the CL teams entering but also make it harder to qualify for this.

Tme to equalise the competitions a bit more, bring them closer together like the old UEFA Cup days.

4th-6th in the league should qualify for UEFA cup in the top leagues at least.

4 Likes

CL must be the only competition to reward failure. Makes the EL look bad aswell IMO

1 Like

Atletico are slowly becoming worse than Barca and Real in terms of hate. Cunts!

Payet in tears :sob: gutted for him

Ouch! Payet out injured!

That’s unlucky :confused:

Can’t see Marseille dominating the ball as much now

1 Like

Simeone must be the luckiest manager in the world.

Deschamps is announcing his World Cup squad tomorrow. Wonder whether this will affect Payet’s chances :grimacing:

1 Like

Atletico just provoking and losing time now. Bunch of thugs.
1-0 Atletico at HT. So dullllllll!

Lol

Are you watching the game?

Nah I just got up so will watch second half, but Simeone has achieved more than anyone last 5 years when you take into account budgets.

Greizzz lightning :zap::zap:

What a player

Lol! Another shit defending. Served them the cup on a plate.

We are not getting him :wink:

Who said we were?