UEFA Europa League

Lol Burnley

1 Like

Losing against a fucking scottish team :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

STFU stronzo.

What now English? All that Prem money and can’t even beat a bunch of sheep shaggers.

1 Like

You even make a mockery of Aberdeen, while i can’t? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Isn’t Burnley one of the poorest clubs in the Premier League :grinning:?

1 Like

Burnley aren’t that great ya know. No shame in losing 1-0 in Aberdeen. This is their first European match in over 50 years, whereas it’s just a regular start to the season for Aberdeen.

1 Like

7th best team in England tbf based on the table.

They should be beating Aberdeen if English football fans’ nans could beat Celtic easy.

1 Like

Meh. I think they’ll be more like 14th this season.

1 Like

Fair, but it makes more sense to be judging them on what they were 3 months ago rather than what you think they might be in the future.

1 Like

Sarajevo pull one back.
2-2 lol! Atalanta have collapsed in just 5 minutes.

Luca I had to go so far back to find a comment you hadn’t liked lol

1 Like

It’s a bit of both to be fair. They were pretty poor during certain parts of the season – they went 3 months without a single win! They benefited from the rest of the league being shit!

I’m not completely dismissing what Dyche has done though. Given what he has at his disposal, he has done a decent job. But they’re not at the level where i’d be expecting them to win these sorts of matches. They’re probably on a par with Aberdeen.

2 Likes

How far out of interest?

1-1 Burnley!

Last wins for Jagiellonia, Nordsjaelland, Besiktas, Santa Coloma, Genk, Trencin, Hajduk Split, Olimpia Ljubljana, Alashkert, TNS, San Gallen, Apollon, Partizan, Hibernian, Seville and Dinamo Minsk , while Lech, Atalanta, Dundalk and Burnley draw.

Genk are the first team to qualify.

Alashkert, Molde, AEK Larnaca, Trencin, Dinamo Minsk, APOEL Nicosia, Hajduk Split, Partizan and Zrinjski are through as well.

When do draws happen that are relevant to us?

End of August

1 Like

December :mustafi:

6 Likes